Petr Cech

eldo

If Arsenal get Benzema they'll be a massive threat next year, especially if they can add a quality DM to that.

if we get a world class central midfielder and a world class dl/dr then we don't give a fuck what they get.

if...

Spite has nothing to do with it, he's still ambitious, has gone to a club he thinks can challenge for things and for the good of his family he remains in London. People really do overlook the family aspect when it comes to players moving, regardless of it being Cech or anyone for that matter. As for the drama with Begovic, I saw no drama and I'm sure behind the scenes, of we never get to see, everything was solidified with player and club, so trying to preach otherwise smacks of impatience.

Cech still has great years in him despite how angry or frustrated anyone is, that's the harsh reality of it.

Hmn! Just like Lampard went on loan. lol. Mind you I was pissed when and the way he got displaced by TIBO. Firstly, I thought the prat lacked respect with all the shenanigans he pulled in getting him back from loan at AM. The statements he was making in the press about Petr and how he couldn't co-exist in the same club as Petr and so on. So I didn't blame (Petr) him for leaving. But all that story about his family living in London is hogwash. There are millions of people who work in far places and their families don't live with them.

This is Europe where everything is less than two hours flight, mostly one hour flights. Can be written into their contracts. I got offered such bonuses coming out of University to work in the Middle East a while back. Though I declined to accept it for other reasons. Its a standard practice if you want it. Beckham was English and played all over the world. Its like going to San Francisco from Los Angeles. My neighbors live that lifestyle. Lots of Americans do. Some live here and work in New York (5 hours away). Drogba did.

The minute I saw him fraternizing with Lampard when he scored that crucial goal against us gave me some eerie feeling this was going to happen. I fail to see how it was not a dig at JM. How quickly he forgot, how the GK he replaced at Chelsea must have felt. Petr is still a favorite, and take a look at my profile on the left, before you say otherwise. His statements before the game and after the game sums it all.

Its not the end of the world, but I expected better from him. I've met him and spoken to him as a person during those Chelsea trips to the USA. He is a humble person and likable too, unlike that prick Mikel. I know we will still get the better of them (Arsenal) what is done is done. But he has written his last Chelsea chapter, just like Lampard, although in a less disgraceful manner.

Hmn! Just like Lampard went on loan. lol. Mind you I was pissed when and the way he got displaced by TIBO. Firstly, I thought the prat lacked respect with all the shenanigans he pulled in getting him back from loan at AM. The statements he was making in the press about Petr and how he couldn't co-exist in the same club as Petr and so on. So I didn't blame (Petr) him for leaving. But all that story about his family living in London is hogwash. There are millions of people who work in far places and their families don't live with them.

This is Europe where everything is less than two hours flight, mostly one hour flights. Can be written into their contracts. I got offered such bonuses coming out of University to work in the Middle East a while back. Though I declined to accept it for other reasons. Its a standard practice if you want it. Beckham was English and played all over the world. Its like going to San Francisco from Los Angeles. My neighbors live that lifestyle. Lots of Americans do. Some live here and work in New York (5 hours away). Drogba did.

The minute I saw him fraternizing with Lampard when he scored that crucial goal against us gave me some eerie feeling this was going to happen. I fail to see how it was not a dig at JM. How quickly he forgot, how the GK he replaced at Chelsea must have felt. Petr is still a favorite, and take a look at my profile on the left, before you say otherwise. His statements before the game and after the game sums it all.

Its not the end of the world, but I expected better from him. I've met him and spoken to him as a person during those Chelsea trips to the USA. He is a humble person and likable too, unlike that prick Mikel. I know we will still get the better of them (Arsenal) what is done is done. But he has written his last Chelsea chapter, just like Lampard, although in a less disgraceful manner.

Forget flights and journey time, that's a big reason why he probably didn't go, the Arsenal offer was perfect in every way. I don't need to look at your profile, I'm looking at this situation from his point of view which includes first team football, challenging for trophies and remaining in a home with zero upheaval. He's got probably 3-4 or even 4-5 seasons in him still for me, and nobody can expect him to play second fiddle here, he had to go, and the club allowing him to go showed respect for him as a player and what he has done for us. Not only that but allowing him to go to Arsenal may hurt most of us, for Petr it was perfect, his time here was up as a number 1.

You say you expect better from him, why? He still has a career to think of, he probably thinks he deserves better from a section of support than some of the shit being thrown at him, it's a two way thing. He won't lose sleep over and others shouldn't either, footballers come and go and that's one reason i will never closely attach myself to players, ever. they come, they go, Chelsea FC will always remain.

Forget flights and journey time, that's a big reason why he probably didn't go, the Arsenal offer was perfect in every way. I don't need to look at your profile, I'm looking at this situation from his point of view which includes first team football, challenging for trophies and remaining in a home with zero upheaval. He's got probably 3-4 or even 4-5 seasons in him still for me, and nobody can expect him to play second fiddle here, he had to go, and the club allowing him to go showed respect for him as a player and what he has done for us. Not only that but allowing him to go to Arsenal may hurt most of us, for Petr it was perfect, his time here was up as a number 1.

You say you expect better from him, why? He still has a career to think of, he probably thinks he deserves better from a section of support than some of the shit being thrown at him, it's a two way thing. He won't lose sleep over and others shouldn't either, footballers come and go and that's one reason i will never closely attach myself to players, ever. they come, they go, Chelsea FC will always remain.

How do you know the Arsenal offer was perfect in every way? From what I've heard, he had better offers from Europe and more money per week than the 100k/week. Anyways end of story. You have your opinion and I have mine.

You're suggesting any genuine Chelsea fan would call Cech a wanker? K den.

He plays for Arsenal. What the fuck do you expect him to say in every interview? "I'm happy to be here I suppose, but when you think about it I much preferred being on Chelsea's bench". You don't have to like the fact he's gone to Arsenal, I don't, but he's come out of this a lot better than Lampard ever did with his backhanded way of joining City. Arsenal pay his wages, deal with it. If it upsets you so much, unfollow him on Twitter or whatever floats your boat.

Ah, no, i was being reactive @ time. Still infuriates me. But, eh, I expect him to be quiet. There is literally no need to pull that 3 fingers, 'told you we would beat them,' 'Wenger impressed me from the moment I met him' shebang.