Petr Cech

eldo

Cech clearly moved on and so should our players, his presence has affected our players I think. Same like what happened when Lampard came on in the first match we faced him.

I've seldom seen Hazard shoot like that. I think he was intimitaded by Cech and wanted to beat him in a different way.

Next time we face Arsenal the players should just treat him like a gooner, a real enemy. Think Costa is the first one who can do that.

And I will be there!!!

:getin:

It's tough, he's done so much for this football club and seeing him in that shirt hurts. But accepting it has to happen, he made us smile a lot and I'm happy he is happy.

I want to hate, but I can't, it's Petr Cech.

And I will be there!!!

:getin:

You found tickets then bro! Shed end? :blue scalf:

OT, Petr has already completed his transition. Took about 5 selfies of the CS, yelled to Mert 'We beat them! I told you!' and cheered after the match with the Gooners. I hope we show no mercy in our next meeting, when the jetlag is gone and we're back up to speed. Why do our ex footballers always treat us like cunts? :(

All that underestimating of Cech and Arsenal is getting on your backs.

Whoever thinks Cech move wont do no harm and arsenal is shit is fooling themselves.

If they get proper striker, they will have quite good team.

Cech clearly moved on and so should our players, his presence has affected our players I think. Same like what happened when Lampard came on in the first match we faced him.

I've seldom seen Hazard shoot like that. I think he was intimitaded by Cech and wanted to beat him in a different way.

Next time we face Arsenal the players should just treat him like a gooner, a real enemy. Think Costa is the first one who can do that.

Yeah, Hazard was...and even Ivanovic during the set-pieces. Too distracted by Cech, and tried too hard to make life tough for him during the freekicks without concentrating on his own job.

I bet someone of stern stuff like Drogba, if put through on goal against Cech, would've smashed one in top corner without thinking twice about nostalgia. The fact that its Cech would have actually encouraged him

Petr obviously did this move out of spite. Before some of you get all riled up, the TIBO replacement was his motivation. Petr was my MVP and I just recently took his picture off after so many years. He was clearly enjoying it and I can believe for sure he did give a lot of JM and Chelsea's secrets to Wenger. But I blame Roman. As much as I like him as a Chelsea owner, he often times lets his emotions get the better of him. Chevchenko, Torres, (like firing 4-5 good managers because they failed to get Torres going) and some other half azz players that he liked and did not pan out. It pains me that he sold Petr to Arsenal and somehow I get this feeling that Arsene coached Petr to go above JM's head to secure the move. I hope Roman also understands that he has just opened the Pandora's box. He has set up a precedence and every player will now feel that they can do the same, if they do not like where JM recommends them to.

My second gripe is why do we sell players before securing the replacements. Look at the drama we went through to get Begovic. We should have gotten our GK first before selling Petr. It would have diminished his signing psychologically as opposed to giving Wenger this mental edge against JM. Now we sold Luis and are struggling to get a replacement. Look at the Lukaku sale to Everton, now they will not even reciprocate and sell a player that obviously wants to move to the bridge to us. barely one year later.

Petr obviously did this move out of spite. Before some of you get all riled up, the TIBO replacement was his motivation. Petr was my MVP and I just recently took his picture off after so many years. He was clearly enjoying it and I can believe for sure he did give a lot of JM and Chelsea's secrets to Wenger. But I blame Roman. As much as I like him as a Chelsea owner, he often times lets his emotions get the better of him. Chevchenko, Torres, (like firing 4-5 good managers because they failed to get Torres going) and some other half azz players that he liked and did not pan out. It pains me that he sold Petr to Arsenal and somehow I get this feeling that Arsene coached Petr to go above JM's head to secure the move. I hope Roman also understands that he has just opened the Pandora's box. He has set up a precedence and every player will now feel that they can do the same, if they do not like where JM recommends them to.

My second gripe is why do we sell players before securing the replacements. Look at the drama we went through to get Begovic. We should have gotten our GK first before selling Petr. It would have diminished his signing psychologically as opposed to giving Wenger this mental edge against JM. Now we sold Luis and are struggling to get a replacement. Look at the Lukaku sale to Everton, now they will not even reciprocate and sell a player that obviously wants to move to the bridge to us. barely one year later.

Spite has nothing to do with it, he's still ambitious, has gone to a club he thinks can challenge for things and for the good of his family he remains in London. People really do overlook the family aspect when it comes to players moving, regardless of it being Cech or anyone for that matter. As for the drama with Begovic, I saw no drama and I'm sure behind the scenes, of we never get to see, everything was solidified with player and club, so trying to preach otherwise smacks of impatience.

Cech still has great years in him despite how angry or frustrated anyone is, that's the harsh reality of it.

Guys you can't expect Petr to not celebrate at all! He's at a new club now and if all his teammates are celebrating it's hardly like he can shrug and go "I've won the CL and 3 PLs, this is nothing".

Also, stop scrutinising everything the guy does, let's not let it become an obsession.

He's a quality keeper, a quality bloke and a Chelsea Legend. But right now he's playing for Arsenal and giving his all for them (as he should). Next time we face them we should treat him as such until after the final whistle. No mercy.

Guys you can't expect Petr to not celebrate at all! He's at a new club now and if all his teammates are celebrating it's hardly like he can shrug and go "I've won the CL and 3 PLs, this is nothing".

Also, stop scrutinising everything the guy does, let's not let it become an obsession.

He's a quality keeper, a quality bloke and a Chelsea Legend. But right now he's playing for Arsenal and giving his all for them (as he should). Next time we face them we should treat him as such until after the final whistle. No mercy.

See what youre saying ,and I would be even more protective if had met him like yourself Viper. However its the decision that is stupid to me.

It has undermined Chelsea as a club and once again shows that non-football people should never make football decisions. Despite JM's media stance he could not have been happy with this outcome and I feel it has left a negative, sour taste for both players and fans. You don't flog your guts out to win the League, CL, and then see your team improve a direct rival. JT has as much said so.

But there again, we wouldn't be Chelsea if we behaved in a sensible measured way...