Petr Cech

eldo

so will Rio take another break from his grieving to retract his statement that Petr Cech was the best signing in the premiership this window. along with all the other digs at Chelsea..e.g. Stones would be making a mistake to join Chelsea etc..

Nope. He will slaughter the Chelsea fans for being do disrespectful as this difficuilt time when we question what the fuck he is talking about.

Fucking idiot.

I didn`t disrespect his dead wife..just pointed out that despite his grieving he still is finding time to hold onto something as petty as his bitterness towards Chelsea.

Nah mate, i'm not having a go at you at all. You have the wrong end of the stick. lol.

I was pointing out how stupid Rio is. That is the kind of thing he would come out with.

He is OK slating Chelsea but if our fans start giving it back he would probably come out with something like I put in the first post.

I'm agreeing with you basically. :blue scalf:

so will Rio take another break from his grieving to retract his statement that Petr Cech was the best signing in the premiership this window. along with all the other digs at Chelsea..e.g. Stones would be making a mistake to join Chelsea etc..

Be nice if he apologises for costing England's chance not to progress in the WC 2014 by making it impossible for JT to play while he had to go to the shops to buy a zimmer frame

You could be right of course Billy but I hope you're not. I've neither read nor heard anything Petr has said that upsets me in the slightest. It seems to me that people who are bothered by anything which has been said or done since Petr moved to Arsenal, are sensitive beyond all reason.

sounds silly, but the only things that have annoyed me is all the Arsenal stuff he has done like selfies stupid arsenal press twitter stuff, and hold up 3 fingers after winning 3 pre season cups