Petr Cech

eldo

It's because a lot of Chelsea fans have no morals like say - support Costa's disgusting antics. We are seeing it here in TC.

So other non Chelsea fans find ways to hurt the club with fake rumours and spread them. And gullible people will believe it because well, Chelsea's current image is beyond terrible in recent years. I mean, I would not have been surprised if that was true tbh.

I wasn't kidding when I said Chelsea is one of the most hated clubs in Europe. We are probably the first (if not 2nd) most hated in this country.

Who gives a fuck?? I dont need one of my own supporters telling me and others Ive got no fuckin morals because I applaud Costa for having a fighting spirit and trying to put some balls and comitment into the rest of the lads WALKING round with their chins on the ground full of apathy and self pity.

We are Chelsea and have ALWAYS been hated as long as Ive supported us at least. Its whats always made us strong both as a team and supporters. No morals my arse!

No, I was simply answering the question then you Costa fanboys came out of nowhere to again defend Costa's behaviour. That's what really happened here.

Keep your posts in the related topic, woud you? This is Cech's topic so act accordingly and don't play the broken record in other threads.

LOL. And what about Unionjack and Kieran? All I did was answer a question that popped up here. It's not my fault that others came to defend Costa and go off topic.

Maybe you should move it to the moaning/whining thread which is where I should have answered your post.

Cech confused at his first return to the Bridge

tumblr_nuxengRjhp1shaydvo1_540.gif

Bless him. It must have been one hellova weird day for him and I bet his new team mates give him stick over this little clip.

But Im so glad us un moralistic supporters gave him such a good reception. It might show other supporters if not our own that we do have high morals towards our players present and past.

But Im also very happy with our 2 keepers and think we made a good purchase in Asmir.

• 1 month later...

We have been here before with Arsenal, they will bottle it in te buisness end.

Just like Victor Moses in 2014 :blue scalf:

Fucking hell we've been reduced to cheering Man City in November. This sounds more like hope rather than expectation. Let's pray you two are right.