Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only imagine the reactions w/o even going to any Arsenal forum

post match Galatasaray - "world class performance", "Wenger is a genius", "Diego Costa is a poor mans Welbeck", "did Mourinho watch this?" etc.

post match Chelsea - "Mourinho has Wenger in his pocket", "such a clueless manager", "no plan B... again", "why did he play Ozil out of position?", "can Milan save us again? Flamini is atricious", "we'll fight Liverpool for the 4th place" etc.

Out of curiosity just checked how many footballers that played at Arsenal while Cesc captained them are still there: Szczęsny, Koscielny, Flamini, Wilshere, Rosický, Diaby, Gibbs, Ramsey, Walcott, Coquelin.

A few of them are injured, but this is still going to be a bit awkward. :lol: Wouldn't want to be in Cesc's boots.

WTF are you talking about? Wanting a opponent to break his leg? Fuck off.

Have you read what the Arsenal fans write about breaking Costa's legs? Better fuck off, you die-hard Chelsea fan from Londo...ehhh arctic..I meant Sweden.

I'm confident that we'll beat them. If Ramires were fit for this one is be VERY confident.

Matic should hopefully have instructions from José to dominate them and not allow them any time on the ball. We need our whole team to get up into them and be physical. Make them uncomfortable and expose them for the soft cupcakes they are.

Main concern is Sanchez' pace up against Ivanovic. Özil will probably be the player José game plans to shut down. Expect him to have a typical Özil game against a top side.

I'm confident that we'll beat them. If Ramires were fit for this one is be VERY confident.

Matic should hopefully have instructions from José to dominate them and not allow them any time on the ball. We need our whole team to get up into them and be physical. Make them uncomfortable and expose them for the soft cupcakes they are.

Main concern is Sanchez' pace up against Ivanovic. Özil will probably be the player José game plans to shut down. Expect him to have a typical Özil game against a top side.

my only worry is if we miss as many chances as we did against Bolton and Lisbon because we will

get plenty of chances against them

Not assuming that, its just been on my mind for a while

Considering that CFC has scored 9 goals & given up only 2 in EPL matches at Da Bridge this season, I find your thought process is a bit flawed. Then add to the fact that Da Bridge is Jose's Fortress. 1 league loss 81 EPL Home matches (btw only 17 draws)? But if you want to believe that CFC is going to park the bus, don't let the facts influence your judgement.