Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chambers is a good player......

He really isnt. Got found out against Galatasaray a few times yesterday and had to rely on tugs and pulls which luckily for him werent seen by ref. Hazard should destroy him.

He really isnt. Got found out against Galatasaray a few times yesterday and had to rely on tugs and pulls which luckily for him werent seen by ref. Hazard should destroy him.

Every good player has a bad day... That said, Hazard should destroy the kid.

Last year during Arsene Wenger 1000th game in charge of the Gunners, Chelsea beat Arsenal 6-0.

In 2005 during Arsene Wenger 500th game in charge, Chelsea beat Arsenal 1-0 at Stamford Bridge courtesy of Drogba’s goal.

This Sunday’s game comes on the week that Arsene Wenger celebrate his 18th year birthday of being appointed Arsenal boss.

In 11 games between Arsene Wenger and Mourinho, Chelsea has not lost a single game (6 wins and 5 draws).

I think Chelsea will beat Arsenal by 2 goal margin.

Arsenal vice-captain Per Mertesacker has warned Chelsea the Gunners are ready to "try new things" when they head to the Barclays Premier League leaders on Sunday boosted by their European success.

"We know we can do better than the two consecutive seasons (at Chelsea) before and I think we will try new things on Sunday to get a better result than last year."

They're going to try to defend this time round. :clown:

I saw them pressing galatasaray high up the pitch.

Maybe that's what they are trying to adopt. We'll see if they are better than us at it

Yes. But IMO, Galatasaray were just poor. Playing with 3 at the back. They changed their formation in the second half and suddenly started causing a few problems.

I think we could win this match, but I don't expect it to be as easy as it was last season, regardless of how many injured/suspended players they might have.

They're confident and motivated after spanking Galatasaray yesterday and I think Arsene won't be as stupid and stubborn as he's been the past few years. There's so much raping from Mourinho one can endure before trying something else. I think the spanking at his 1000th match as an arsenal player maybe was a wake up call to him. I expect him to be more cautious.

can still see us winning though.

They're going to try to defend this time round. :clown:

yeah, they're trying to cut their losses and as Per said they'll try to improve from last year. Instead of losing by 6 they'll lose only by three this time, Diego hat-trick with Cesc assists hat-trick. It's written in the stars :P

I think we could win this match, but I don't expect it to be as easy as it was last season, regardless of how many injured/suspended players they might have.

They're confident and motivated after spanking Galatasaray yesterday and I think Arsene won't be as stupid and stubborn as he's been the past few years. There's so much raping from Mourinho one can endure before trying something else. I think the spanking at his 1000th match as an arsenal player maybe was a wake up call to him. I expect him to be more cautious.

can still see us winning though.

yeah, they're trying to cut their losses and as Per said they'll try to improve from last year. Instead of losing by 6 they'll lose only by three this time, Diego hat-trick with Cesc assists hat-trick. It's written in the stars :P

you are giving wenger way to much respect. after the 6-0 thumping, they lost 3-0 to everton which was as massive a humiliation specially cos arsenal could have lost their 4th spot if everton had not self destroyed.

they will play the same way and try to play their attacking brand of football. there is a reason why its been 11 winless matches for the voyuer. i have no doubt its going to be 12th too and that we would win it convincingly.

you are giving wenger way to much respect. after the 6-0 thumping, they lost 3-0 to everton which was as massive a humiliation specially cos arsenal could have lost their 4th spot if everton had not self destroyed.

they will play the same way and try to play their attacking brand of football. there is a reason why its been 11 winless matches for the voyuer. i have no doubt its going to be 12th too and that we would win it convincingly.

This is v true.

Wenger is the most stubborn manager in football, he won't change the style of play under any circumstances

This is v true.

Wenger is the most stubborn manager in football, he won't change the style of play under any circumstances

You are so on point. Le Voyeur will not change:

"We conceded too many goals in some of these games," Wenger said. "But overall our policy is to try to play our game because it's the qualities of our players." - Wenger on playing his way