Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was managing Arsenal I would never park the bus against Chelsea. Its just like exposing your weak-point to your opponent. Chelsea has the talent and creativity to break down that Arsenal defense no matter what level they're defending at. I would personally tell the full-backs to be more defensive-minded and Tell the team to play deeper in our half.

Speaking of parking the bus, Wenger won't do it. He can, but he won't. It would be somewhat ironic to see him do it against the side who are normally the ones who park the bus according to 'most' football fans.

I think we can win and I fully expect us to win. Anything less would be considered as a bad result since its at home.

I don't think we need Ramires or Mikel in this game. Our midfield should be more than good enough to dominate Arsenal's midfield physically. I'm all in for playing Oscar and having Matic and Fabregas in the center of the park.

2-0 for Chelsea.

Under normal circumstances we should win but in football there is no such thing but I still think we would win comfortably.pressing would be key because they have players that can be quite dangerous if given time on the ball but with the likes of hazard oscar matic and willian geared up the match would be ours to win

The only thing that can go wrong in this game is if mourinho excludes oscar from his 3 man midfield. That will put too much pressure of creativity on cesc who will still have to contribute defensively otherwise I have no fear. Many criticise our right wingers (willian/schurrle/salah) for not being able to hold down a spot in our first team but I think that is exactly how mourinho wants it i think that is where he plays his cards with three different kinds of players (willian/schurrle/salah) plus Oscar sometimes. That gives him tactical flexibility than having just one permanent player there (like hazard on the left). Those 3 or 4 players will contribute more goals and assists and provide tactical versatility than if it where just one(even if the one is as good as hazard for example). Regardless any one of them will do well against arsenal but I'd prefer willian based on form.

THE ONLY CHELSEA FC FAN YOUTUBER WILL BE ON ARSENALFANTV ON GOOGLE PLUS HANGOUT
TONIGHT ENGLAND TIME HE WILL BE CHATTING WITH ARSENALFANTV
ANNOUNCEMENT: Join Me On ArsenalFanTV TONIGHT!!

VIDEO LENGTH - 1:31

UPLOADED OVER 23 MINUTES AGO

BY : YounesHH

youtube.com/user/YounesHH/videos

YounesHH Facebook Page: facebook.com/RDMweloveyou

YounesHH Twitter Page: twitter.com/youneshh
youtube.com/user/arsenalfanstv

So Wenger is going to send his midgets out to "put last season's result right," huh? That should play right into our hands.

They'll probably be super aggressive and full of energy. Their fullbacks will be caught up the pitch and we'll exploit it just like last time. Özil will probably dial it up a notch to prove that they made the right decision to pass on Cesc because of him.

My biggest wish is that we press them like mad and don't allow them to dominate possesion.

Jose: No reaction to Spain selecting Costa. Is ready to play against Arsenal.

No advantage mentality wise, 6-0 happens every fifty years.

Amazing achievement by Wenger for 18 years at Arsenal, congratulates both Wenger and the club.

On Cesc: Not sure what reception he will receive from Arsenal fans, as long as the blue half are behind him. He's been phenomenal for Chelsea since joining.

On Welbeck: He's a threat, was before and is now.

On Schurrle: When he plays on top of his game he is phenomenal, when he isn't, he is so,so.

Ramires and Drogba both out. Everyone else is fit.

Martin Tyler asking about Azpilicueta's 100th game: Fantastic player, left back or right back it doesn't matter.

Now finished.

The only thing that can go wrong in this game is if mourinho excludes oscar from his 3 man midfield. That will put too much pressure of creativity on cesc who will still have to contribute defensively otherwise I have no fear. Many criticise our right wingers (willian/schurrle/salah) for not being able to hold down a spot in our first team but I think that is exactly how mourinho wants it i think that is where he plays his cards with three different kinds of players (willian/schurrle/salah) plus Oscar sometimes. That gives him tactical flexibility than having just one permanent player there (like hazard on the left). Those 3 or 4 players will contribute more goals and assists and provide tactical versatility than if it where just one(even if the one is as good as hazard for example). Regardless any one of them will do well against arsenal but I'd prefer willian based on form.

I don't think Mourinho will leave Oscar out. Ramires is injured so if José wanted to switch to 4-3-3 he had to name Obi in the starting eleven, which seems to be unlikely. Oscar played very well behind the striker in the last few games, he should start. Schürrle and Salah was not that impressive against Bolton and Sporting.

I'm pretty sure we will start with:

Courtois

Iva - Terry - Cahill - Dave

Cesc - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

Or do you guys think Mourinho has a surprise for Sunday?

Think we'll play our usual lineup, no surprises. Arsenal are much more unpredictable due to their injuries.

I think they will start with the same eleven that started against Galata.

Sczsesny: clearly

Chambers-Koscielny-Mertesacker-Gibbs: it's the best available option for him. They only had one defender on the bench on Wednesday (Bellerin). Wenger announced that Monreal could play against us but I don't think he'd prefer the spaniard over Gibbs.

Flamini: he will start as Arteta and Diaby are injured.

Özil-Cazorla-Sanchez-Ox: Wilshere can replace Cazorla if he is fit enough but I expect these guys to start. Ramsey is out, Rosicky and Poldi usually start on the bench.

Welbeck: he will clearly start as Giroud and Sanogo are unavailable.

To sum up: nobody got injured until Sunday(you never know at Arsenal) I expect this starting line. The only question is: Cazorla or Wilshere?

I think they will start with the same eleven that started against Galata.

Sczsesny: clearly

Chambers-Koscielny-Mertesacker-Gibbs: it's the best available option for him. They only had one defender on the bench on Wednesday (Bellerin). Wenger announced that Monreal could play against us but I don't think he'd prefer the spaniard over Gibbs.

Flamini: he will start as Arteta and Diaby are injured.

Özil-Cazorla-Sanchez-Ox: Wilshere can replace Cazorla if he is fit enough but I expect these guys to start. Ramsey is out, Rosicky and Poldi usually start on the bench.

Welbeck: he will clearly start as Giroud and Sanogo are unavailable.

To sum up: nobody got injured until Sunday(you never know at Arsenal) I expect this starting line. The only question is: Cazorla or Wilshere?

I'm certain Wilshere will start. Wenger loves him.

Jose: No reaction to Spain selecting Costa. Is ready to play against Arsenal.

No advantage mentality wise, 6-0 happens every fifty years.

Amazing achievement by Wenger for 18 years at Arsenal, congratulates both Wenger and the club.

On Cesc: Not sure what reception he will receive from Arsenal fans, as long as the blue half are behind him. He's been phenomenal for Chelsea since joining.

On Welbeck: He's a threat, was before and is now.

On Schurrle: When he plays on top of his game he is phenomenal, when he isn't, he is so,so.

Ramires and Drogba both out. Everyone else is fit.

Martin Tyler asking about Azpilicueta's 100th game: Fantastic player, left back or right back it doesn't matter.

Now finished.

So...?