Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

Considering that CFC has scored 9 goals & given up only 2 in EPL matches at Da Bridge this season, I find your thought process is a bit flawed. Then add to the fact that Da Bridge is Jose's Fortress. 1 league loss 81 EPL Home matches (btw only 17 draws)? But if you want to believe that CFC is going to park the bus, don't let the facts influence your judgement.

1) Why are you calling it Da Bridge?

2) I know we won't park the bus, I said that in my last post, don't know why you're getting annoyed. I was just thinking, you'll never know what you get with Mourinho so there's always the possibility we'll park the bus

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Why are you calling it Da Bridge?

2) I know we won't park the bus, I said that in my last post, don't know why you're getting annoyed. I was just thinking, you'll never know what you get with Mourinho so there's always the possibility we'll park the bus

I call it the Da Bridge because I can. 2......as I said before I find your judgement flawed & I just wanted to give you some facts why I found your judgement flawed. Again, don't let me or the facts influence you. If you feel CFC is going to park the bus, then believe it. It's your right to believe CFC are going to park the bus.

I call it the Da Bridge because I can. 2......as I said before I find your judgement flawed & I just wanted to give you some facts why I found your judgement flawed. Again, don't let me or the facts influence you. If you feel CFC is going to park the bus, then believe it. It's your right to believe CFC are going to park the bus.

Jesus, how many times am I going to have to say I don't think we're going to park the bus? Just that its a possibility?

If we were able to play Ramires in this, along side Matic, id be very confident that we get the 3pts...without him im worried we wont be able to press as fast. We'll see.

I REALLY hope Cesc puts in a huge shift. The posts on ArsenalMania after the match and ArsenalFanTV on youtube would be amazing lol.

Considering that CFC has scored 9 goals & given up only 2 in EPL matches at Da Bridge this season, I find your thought process is a bit flawed. Then add to the fact that Da Bridge is Jose's Fortress. 1 league loss 81 EPL Home matches (btw only 17 draws)? But if you want to believe that CFC is going to park the bus, don't let the facts influence your judgement.

Against the bigger teams, we usually sit compact, press them in phases and counter against them (or what you call parking the bus) and against Arsenal I think we will again. Why play into Arsenal's hands? They play best when you play openly, with lots of space in between the lines and commit men forward so they can pick you off 1 by 1. Depleted squad or not due to injury or the fact we've not lost yet doesn't mean we can go out and play with 7 or 8 men in the oppositions half against a big team without keeping a bit of defensive solidification straight away. People seem to underestimate the quality they have in Ramsey, Wilshere (although both of them injured), Cazorla, Ozil and Sanchez in midfield. We play best against them when we give them very little opportunities to play penetrating passes between the lines and press them high early on and disrupt their rhythm.

I doubt a Jose Mourinho team will ever go into a big game, 11 v 11 and play without some sort of defensive aspect in his game plan like parking the bus at times while playing with a high energy midfield triangle as he called it at Real (which will be Cesc furthest forward and Ramires and Matic behind him).

This is the one game were we might miss Luiz, he was always on song against Arsenal and his little niggles and elbows in midfield in the 6-0 were a sneaky way of breaking up any play they had.

2 Arsenal fans told me a draw at Stamford Bridge would be a dream and that we'd probably eat them alive. It's bizarre and somewhat scary coming from the same people who kept criticizing Chelsea anyway after the 6-0.

Need to be careful. They are a decent side, and having players out that have played mediocre for them so far this season gives others who have been sitting on the bench an opportunity to prove themselves. A lot of these guys get hyped and come out to play. Any team can beat any team on any day, and you always have to be wary of the wounded ones.

I feel like I did for United at home last season. Obviously im not taking a win for granted, I never do, but if we play to our game then we surely will.

Arsenal are rubbish in big games, the manager is naive, our home game under Rafa should have been over before half time, the one last season was, even the 3-5 we should have been 4 up before RVP scored, AVB fuked up 3 points that were there for us on a gold plate, the two before that under Carlo were won without breaking too much sweat.

Arsenal have a ridiculous mental block against us and United especially.

I always feel confident for Arsenal at home, last season I put a bet on with my mate and he asked me if I think we will win and I said yeah pretty comfortably, which we did.

It's almost always set up perfectly for us against Arsenal, and if Diego's on it and we press them high (they cannot cope under pressure at all) I simply cannot see how we will do anything over than win.

On another note if we avoid defeat, then Mou will pass the ten year mark since his first meeting with Arsenal and Wenger and still be undefeated.

Galatasaray is shit away, even more shit without Drogba this season.

So many people not confident about this because a lot has expecting us to win, so I think I have an enough reason and confident we will win this one because of that :)

And we play at home not in Emirates Stadium or something..