• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, hoping to see a lineup like this:

Thibaut

Brana Cahill Terry Dave

Matic Fabre

Willian Oscar Eden

Costa

Willian seems to be in great form at the moment, playing really well against Villa, and had a fine half an hour yesterday. Dunno if Gunners are playing Gibbs or Monreal, but I rate Willian's technique over Schürrle's speed in this game. Schürrle didn't have his best match yesterday, and I reckon Mou playing Willian over him. Other than that, no surprises. The team seems in great form, and Costa's fitness is my only concern. I can't see Remy playing the whole second half, if the score is equal. Costa is an absolute beast, and his physical presence should scare big Mertesacker & Koscielny, rather than Remy. That being said, I can see Remy getting 20+ minutes, as his speed could kill them as well.

I see some mentioning Salah in the lineup, which would surprise me a lot if he is to find in there. Don't get me wrong, I like Salah's technique, but no way I can see Mou picking him for the starting XI.

Anyways, hoping to see a lineup like this:

Thibaut

Brana Cahill Terry Dave

Matic Fabre

Willian Oscar Eden

Costa

I also want to see this line-up but i think mourinho wud start schurrle because of his speed and ability to run behind defences which could be very vital in this game tho am not a big fan of him but just like the 6-0 drubbing schurrle's movement was really important in that game

Courtois

Azpi Cahill Terry Luis

Matic Fabregas

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

Think Oscar deserves to start, he has upped it the last few games. No Schurrle for me, replaced him with Willian and also start Luis and put Dave back at RB. This is what I think not what Jose may choose, I think he will go with Brana at RB and Dave at LB leaving Luis out.

Bring Schurrle on when we are 5-0 up.

This is a game Ramires would've 100% started, now he isn't available the most likely line up would be:

Courtois

Brana Gary JT Azpi

Matic Cesc

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

For more stability against their attacking mids we could also do this:

Tibo

Brana Gary JT Azpi

Mikel Matic

Willian Cesc Hazard

Costa

Don't think Mou will play Luis in this one, he loves Azpi in big games and Brana is an untouchable for him.

Courtois

Azpi Cahill Terry Luis

Matic Fabregas

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

Think Oscar deserves to start, he has upped it the last few games. No Schurrle for me, replaced him with Willian and also start Luis and put Dave back at RB. This is what I think not what Jose may choose, I think he will go with Brana at RB and Dave at LB leaving Luis out.

Bring Schurrle on when we are 5-0 up.

Give us a single reason that Brana should be dropped.

I'd take this

Courtois

Brana-Cahill-Terry-Azpi/Luis

Fabregas-Matic

Schurrle-Oscar-Hazard

Costa

Schurrle because of his directness and his bit of killer instinct in front of goal(although he has been missing his shooting boots in the last two games but he'll work on it he's still much of goal threat than any of our wingers).

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Luis

Mikel Matic

Schurrle Fabregas Hazard

Costa

Put some steel in CM. Their tippy-tappy midgets won't be able to handle it. Went for Luis instead of Azpilucueta b/c 19 y/o Chambers will be at RB & he & Hazard will be able to double up on him in the atk.

Prediction: 4-0 :-D

Got a bad feeling about this one. Everyone is way too confident about us getting a win. I don't like us going into big games as the favorites.

No worries, we have Mou. He will keep everyone down to earth until we lift the trophies at the end of the season.

Smsh them, annihilate them. Anither 6-0. No arteta, wilshere or ramsey. A joke of a mid and a bigger joke of a defence. Players should be up for it and give then a good spanking.

Courtois

Iva GC JT AZPI

matic cesx

Willian oscar hazard

Costa

There is no reason for a Chelsea fan no to be confident about this one. Arsenal and Wenger are nowhere near Chelsea and Jose's standards right now, for me the difference is so big that the game should end with Chelsea scoring at least three or four goals. The team should play the way they did in Lisbon, create tons of chances and I'm more than sure this time they will take them. In a normal world, Filipe would start the game, but not in Jose's :)

Diego Costa

Eden Oscar Willian

Matic Cesc

Azpilicueta JT Cahill Ivanovic

Courtois

JT and Cahill vs Welbeck. Eden vs Chambers. Diego Costa vs Mertesacker and Koscielny. Willian vs Gibbs. Chelsea's midfield vs Flamini and Ozil (and whoever will play there too). Should be fun :dance:

I can't wait for this match!!! I'm very lucky the game isn't in Saturday because It's Yom Kippur. the holiest day of the year for the Jewish religion . we don't eat drink and not allowed to use any electrolyte for 25 hours.

Yiks. Could have been a killer for you! Glad that we're playing sunday as well, as I am working saturday :)

Got a bad feeling about this one. Everyone is way too confident about us getting a win. I don't like us going into big games as the favorites.

I predicted a 1-1 draw, that make you feel better at all? Even put money on it.