• 28. Cesar Azpilicueta
    • 1. Petr Cech (substitute, 26')
    • 12. John Mikel Obi (substitute, 69')
    • 22. Willian (substitute, 87')

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho does not make many mistakes but he certainly made a mistake in claiming Ozil was the best no.10 in the world. Such an overrated player. One good game against Villa and suddenly he is a genius. Was brought back to earth today and to think that Wenger showed no interest in re-signing Fabregas because of Ozil... :clown:

Great win. It is so fun beating Arsenal. Can't remember the last time they beat us. They also have not scored against us in the last 4 meetings IIRC. Hazard was such a joy to watch. My MOTM. They did not know how to deal with him but great team performance.

Also on Costa, what I love about him is that even when he is not having his best day, he always works hard and you always feel he might bag a goal. Today was a perfect example and the game against Villa. Might be neutralised throught parts of the game but the sheer persistence is always there and that is why he gets his goals. Can't wait to watch the highlights later.

Have not been this excited about how good our team looks for a long while. And all this panic about our defence/Cahill. That is 3 clean sheets in a row :blue scalf:

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=324513&start=300

That 'game' showcased everything that's wrong with this team under Wenger. It was actually perfect in that sense, yet absolutely fvcking disgusting in every way.

...capped of with petulance and yet another touchline skirmish with another manager from Wenger. This isn't a man in control.

Özil though???

I think Özil should only play home games for us from now. He is not up to the scrap of the premiership YET.

We should never have bought Özil he is not played in his favoured position very often and he is not cut out to be on the wings running up and down the pitch,

I would not be surprised if Özil wants to leave the club in the near future the way Arsène is playing him just makes him look an awful player,

It's a pity that we did not wait for Fabregas and we could have got Costa as well we were linked to him often enough,

Wenger really has no clue when it comes to implementing different players for different roles and situations. Seeing Özil trot out on the wing today only to be pushed off the ball or play a 5 yard pass made me want to poke my eyes out

they sound very reasonable comments

He mentioned financial things in his interview this Wenger twat……This bloke would dig up old bulbs in searches for flowers.

even if you have money, you have to use it wisely. just look at Özil. completely unnecessary signing and even when signing him, play him in his position. Wenger is such an idiot. Alexis also wasnt the player they needed, even though I think he will come good. What they need is some worldclass CB and a great DM (Khedira or Schneiderlin for example). What a joke Arsene is

Brilliant performance from the whole team, except(hate singling out players) But Schürrle was horrific again!

for me, He is a superb substitute...

there is no in-between with him he's either amazing, or horrific.

Voted Oscar man of the match over Eden for his defensive play today, he was everywhere, and put his body on the line a few times.

Dunno how Arsenal finished the game with 11 men, Should have been a second yellow for Chambers, could have been a red for the penalty....and welbecks without a doubt was a Red card!

Great Performance! Keep it up boys, and get well soon Tibo!

I thought it was a fantastic team performance today our midfield pressed there's and never gave them a minute . Hazard was outstanding and is frittering when he runs at defenders.

Fabregas could find Costa with his eyes closed and Costa could finish likewise . Get it right up they manky lot !!

Ktbffh