• 12. John Mikel Obi (substitute, 69')
    • 22. Willian (substitute, 87')

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My highlights on the game

1. I cannot single out a single player who played bad. Shows our team spirit

2. I thought Arsenal played very well especially when attacking us with pace. Once again it shows we are getting our defence in order

3. I honestly think we are getting better and better each game.

I just hope all our players return from Internationals fit, can't wait for next matc

Schurrle wasn't very good.

What a great day! Always a happy day when Chelsea can beat those Gooners! Oscar and Hazard really came to play. Costa with a great finish and thought the back line looked more like its old self today. Glad to see Petr Cech get some time, but not this way. Hope Courtois is okay, which initial reports say he will be.

Best of all was watching Mourinho tell Wenger where he can go. The Gooners just hate Jose (and who wouldn't if you were owned by the other coach as well :D), which made it double the fun! :dance:

Jo-se Mour-inho! Jo-se Mour-inho!

Three more points and five points clear.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Its fair to say Cesc Fabregas is every bit as good a footballer as Mesut Ozil if not better. What a silly bastard Wenger is.

Anyway great performance (except for Cahill's awful reckless challenge). Its out of Oscar, Cesc, Ivanovic, Hazard for MOTM.

That was great result. It was some game. I was surprised at Arsenal having the flares despite all that trouble in CL, and there was alot of bad tackles which I think the ref let go. They should have got a red for either the penalty incident or the later tackle on Cesc.

I was very happy with the defence and possession and Wow Costa's goal was amazing.

What was going on with Wenger? Pushing Jose that was totally unnecessary and I've seen Jose do far less and get sent to the stand etc.

Hmm we just need to continue this great momentum.

Mourinho does not make many mistakes but he certainly made a mistake in claiming Ozil was the best no.10 in the world. Such an overrated player. One good game against Villa and suddenly he is a genius. Was brought back to earth today and to think that Wenger showed no interest in re-signing Fabregas because of Ozil... :clown:

Great win. It is so fun beating Arsenal. Can't remember the last time they beat us. They also have not scored against us in the last 4 meetings IIRC. Hazard was such a joy to watch. My MOTM. They did not know how to deal with him but great team performance.

Also on Costa, what I love about him is that even when he is not having his best day, he always works hard and you always feel he might bag a goal. Today was a perfect example and the game against Villa. Might be neutralised throught parts of the game but the sheer persistence is always there and that is why he gets his goals. Can't wait to watch the highlights later.

Have not been this excited about how good our team looks for a long while. And all this panic about our defence/Cahill. That is 3 clean sheets in a row :blue scalf:

In defense of Ozil(not that you can excuse his disinterest) when played in his proper position, 10, he is pretty good. He can't influence the game from the flank... Wenger just looks completely inept as a manager right now, everyone and their mother knows Ozil is useless on the flank. I am dumbfounded that Cazorla came off for Chamberlain! Ozil had zero impact on the game whereas Cazorla looked the most threatening.

I wa so happy I found a decent stream this afternoon, but even with blocking and shocking views I would have enjoyed to watch this game. Awesome performance by the whole team. Only Schurrle is not in his best form but last year we said the same and suddenly he made a hattrick. Coyb!!

Bleeding from the ear is serious shit and hopefully big Tibo gets it sorted. The right decision was made, big Pete was really sharp when he came on, as expected because he is a top pro we all know that.

Bleeding form the ear is serious when it is the result from a fracture in the base of skull, which was very unlikely given the relatively low impact. The blood here was most likely the result from a small skin laceration inside the ear, which is indeed nothing to worry about.

Edit: "relatively low impact" may be wrongly worded. What I meant to say was that because because he was hit by the softer thigh of Sanchez (and not his knee) the chances of a fracture were very low.

I don't know i spelled the guy my name letter by letter maybe next time i will do it like this :

Y - like Yes. A - like Ass. R - like Rubbish. i - like ice. N - like No.

My full name has 22 letters,which is why I never I never call anywhere I know I would have to spell my name out phonetically...that would be a nightmare.. :blush:

In defense of Ozil(not that you can excuse his disinterest) when played in his proper position, 10, he is pretty good. He can't influence the game from the flank... Wenger just looks completely inept as a manager right now, everyone and their mother knows Ozil is useless on the flank. I am dumbfounded that Cazorla came off for Chamberlain! Ozil had zero impact on the game whereas Cazorla looked the most threatening.

Suspect Wenger didn't take him off because it would be admitting he made a mistake. Ozil was shit today, regardless of the position he started on. He was playing (and losing the ball) in the centre most of the time. Even when he starts on the flank, he's given the freedom to roam and do whatever he wants.

Oscar motm for me . Awesome pass from Cesc for the Costa goal, good finish from costa as well. Hope we can do the same thing to united ( stop di maria and we are golden)

Put Rammers on Di Maria with ivanovic covering. (Shutdown)

Oscar was brilliant…he harassed, chased, hunted and did the dirty work.

I have been one of his biggest critics in the last few weeks……he's raised his game, he deserves every single bit of praise that comes his way.

Top stuff Oscar.