• 19. Diego Costa
    • 21. Nemanja Matic
    • 24. Gary Cahill
    • 26. John Terry
    • 28. Cesar Azpilicueta
    • 1. Petr Cech (substitute, 26')
    • 12. John Mikel Obi (substitute, 69')
    • 22. Willian (substitute, 87')

We just got back from the game at Stamford Bridge! What a game, what an atmosphere. Not too many chances from both sides, but we owned them. Had them in our pocket. What the hell was Wenger doing? Hazard had a great game! Oscar was tremendous. And Costa just can't stop scoring. I was in row one at Mathew Harding (I even had a cameo on MOTD2) and I had the biggest blast ever singing "We got Cesc Fabregas, he left 'cause your shit!".

Great game. I'm still high on adrenaline.

Can't wait till my next visit to the Bridge.

All in all, I'm very ecstatic. But there's some concern too, I hope Thibault's ok.

Here's me @ stamford bridge, I'm still figuring out how to put this as my profile picture. It's too big for now. Can anyone help me make the following image smaller so I can use it as an avatar?

6VNjgL.png

Upload it to a site like imgur, Imageshack or Photobucket. You can scale it down on there!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to this our gameplan is pretty simple isn't it?

tumblr_ncz8ecGvG51t11dslo1_500.jpg

Nice, except if i was to be pedantic, there should be a line from 'bring on Fab' to 'Does he have the ball', not straight to give him the ball... B)

MOTD 2;

How is it 'unsavoury ' when our players ask for a red, but a 'strong claim'when arsenal players do it ?

How is Jose not shaking hands with Wenger worse than him pushing Jose ?

Punditry by idiots.

Good how Mourinho has the French whinger exactly where he wants him psychologically though.

Arsenal fans:

Fucking mongs. They looked liked a cross between a sixth form college outing and ebola victims in remission. Pinnacle has to be when they sat down in fulham road singing to White stripes tune "your captains a racist"

:D

It was funny reading the build up to the game in the press regarding the pure wank fest about Welbeck and Sanchez and then watching yesterday just being completely nullified by our whole back line.

Couldn't agree more. We totally had them in our back pocket, and how embarrassing bad was Özil?!

Couldn't agree more. We totally had them in our back pocket, and how embarrassing bad was Özil?!

Said yesterday that Ozil has been poor ever since joining Arsenal, handful of games and they paid through the nose for him. No doubt he has talent we have seen that at Madrid but he hasn't shown it at Arsenal enough for me. Saying that he wasn't even given a sniff yesterday and his day was summed up when Cesc just eased him off the ball and left him on his arse.

Said yesterday that Ozil has been poor ever since joining Arsenal, handful of games and they paid through the nose for him. No doubt he has talent we have seen that at Madrid but he hasn't shown it at Arsenal enough for me. Saying that he wasn't even given a sniff yesterday and his day was summed up when Cesc just eased him off the ball and left him on his arse.

Kid's got talent, but is showing nothing of it at Arsenal. And even though he is playing crap, Wenger clearly states that he is not going to take him off. He should have been subbed yesterday, but good for us that Wenger lacked tactical knowledge and took of Cazorla off instead. Keep playing Mesut Mr. Wenger, and get your fourth place year after year.