• 28. Cesar Azpilicueta
    • 1. Petr Cech (substitute, 26')
    • 12. John Mikel Obi (substitute, 69')
    • 22. Willian (substitute, 87')

If you're going to let off a flare at least

1- Make sure it's actually a flare and not a smoke bomb

2- Do it during the game

3- Don't do it in the concourse

4- Don't blame the late kick off on understaffing of stewards when it's because you let off a smoke bomb

5- Don't all stand there like muppets taking selfies and uploading them to Instagram saying 'Look at me I'm well 'ard got a cheeky pint at Shitford Bridge gonna destroy Chavski look we got a flare

Clowns.

By the way, the Arsenal team bus got stuck in traffic next to a Chelsea pub after the game and was covered by 'London's First London's Finest' and 'First London Club to Win the Champions League' stickers by Chelsea fans.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding at the back, tireless through midfield, this Chelsea team is the real deal. They are five points clear of their nearest rival, Manchester City, after seven games going into the October international break and if that margin is repeated through the season the title comes to Stamford Bridge before the first blossoms of spring.

As the Premier League does not get won by gaps of 25 points that it unlikely to happen, but finding a way of stopping Chelsea in this form is easier said than done.

Not least because when Thibaut Courtois, arguably the best goalkeeper in the league, gets injured, his replacement is Petr Cech, arguably the second best goalkeeper in the league.

Chelsea’s strength in depth sets them apart. Jose Mourinho has built a powerful squad, full of options and nuance.

This was not the 6-0 monstering of Arsenal from a year ago, but it was impressive nonetheless.

:blue scalf:

2- Do it during the game

4- Don't blame the late kick off on understaffing of stewards when it's because you let off a smoke bomb

5- Don't all stand there like muppets taking selfies and uploading them to Instagram saying 'Look at me I'm well 'ard got a cheeky pint at Shitford Bridge gonna destroy Chavski look we got a flare

Clowns.

By the way, the Arsenal team bus got stuck in traffic next to a Chelsea pub after the game and was covered by 'London's First London's Finest' and 'First London Club to Win the Champions League' stickers by Chelsea fans.

Surely they'd have to have a certain number of stewards for the game so any not there be replaced?

Daft to blame them for others being a complete pratt

2- Do it during the game

Clowns.

if you are a gooner and intend to let off a flare make sure you shove it up your arse

Suspect Wenger didn't take him off because it would be admitting he made a mistake. Ozil was shit today, regardless of the position he started on. He was playing (and losing the ball) in the centre most of the time. Even when he starts on the flank, he's given the freedom to roam and do whatever he wants.

You're probably right. I feel when he doesn't have to work so hard tracking runners he is better... Nevertheless his work rate is about as poor as I've ever seen. Looks so disinterested like he lost his wife in a car accident the night before.

At this point, our counterattack blows because Schuerrle doesn't make good choices, nor take on defenders at all. I don't know what Schuerrle is good for unless he gets an open shot on goal.

Glad we won, but this lousy counterattack ain't gonna cut it for winning the title, IMHO.

We just got back from the game at Stamford Bridge! What a game, what an atmosphere. Not too many chances from both sides, but we owned them. Had them in our pocket. What the hell was Wenger doing? Hazard had a great game! Oscar was tremendous. And Costa just can't stop scoring. I was in row one at Mathew Harding (I even had a cameo on MOTD2) and I had the biggest blast ever singing "We got Cesc Fabregas, he left 'cause your shit!".

Great game. I'm still high on adrenaline.

Can't wait till my next visit to the Bridge.

All in all, I'm very ecstatic. But there's some concern too, I hope Thibault's ok.

Here's me @ stamford bridge, I'm still figuring out how to put this as my profile picture. It's too big for now. Can anyone help me make the following image smaller so I can use it as an avatar?

6VNjgL.png

Oscar was brilliant…he harassed, chased, hunted and did the dirty work.

I have been one of his biggest critics in the last few weeks……he's raised his game, he deserves every single bit of praise that comes his way.

Top stuff Oscar.

All very well said. Oscar MOTM for me even with a great outing from Hazard.

A complete game in my opinion. Had control throughout the whole duration and they never looked like scoring and were never close.

Oscar was sensational and did all the one percenters. His work rate when he didn't have the ball was outstanding and in possession he was clean and efficient.

Cesc was unbelievable. He did everything. He made Ozil his bitch and played such a well rounded game. That assist to Costa was centimetre perfect. MOTM for me.

Matic was Matic. An absolute beast who makes it difficult for opposition to break through. I even thought Mikel's cameo when he came on was a great contribution.

Eden Hazard's run was Messi-like. If he does that more often he will become an absolute nightmare for defenders. They couldn't get the ball off him. Chambers got owned.

The defence was rock solid. Each played their role well and never gave an inch. I felt more comfortable when Cech came on for some reason. He just looked sharp and his distribution is slightly better than Courtois'.

Thought Costa had an off game despite the goal. Loved his goal celebration though. Shows how much he bleeds for the team. World class finish.

The only negative thing I have to say was Schurrle's decision making was poor. He needs a break. Willian should play in front of him for now. Costa seemed frustrated with him a lot at times as well. Would like to see them link up better.

Overall great day. Up the blues!