Man City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how well did Chelsea and matic play the fa cup when yaya had garcia as his pivot mate???

Man you are straight out of a comic book. love how you quickly pointed out the FAC match. CFC as a team had a bad match. However you said Matic couldn't stop Yaya & I proved you wrong.

Man you are straight out of a comic book. love how you quickly pointed out the FAC match. CFC as a team had a bad match. However you said Matic couldn't stop Yaya & I proved you wrong.

How did you prove me wrong.... The main portion of the video highlighted yaya laziness on the defensive end...

Look at all the offensive portions.. yaya either got his pass off, went pass matic or matic fouled him.... Tell me how you proved me wrong...

When fernandino-yaya-fernando all come together, lets see how well matic will adapt to 3 physical and athletic beast in the midfield...

This will be our biggest test to date (obviously) and I really hope they play Lampard against us, because our guys know him inside out. Also this is not the Frank we used to have. He is much slower and, in my opinion, a shadow of the great player we used to idolise.

City will be smarting after our double over them last season, so if we come away with even a draw I will be happy. Our defence isn't as watertight as last season either and I think we will need to score at least twice to come out of this game with anything.

Matic cant contain Yaya... Matic is going to need ramires and willian/oscar to fightt he midfield battle......

Fernandinho is going to foul that crap out of everyone (similar to what ramires does)...

Have you seen Yaya this season? slow, lazy, defensively weak and not interested. I'm hoping that Toure shows up on Sunday.

Have you seen Yaya this season? slow, lazy, defensively weak and not interested. I'm hoping that Toure shows up on Sunday.

http://www.squawka.com/news/manuel-pellegrini-defends-man-city-midfielder-yaya-toure/181396

Comparison between yaya last year and this year.

Really? What happened last season in the 0-1 win at the Eithad? It did happen. Take a gander

I think he meant under the current system, all by himself... and if that's the case, I agree.

I only watched them once this season and I really thought he was nothing worth mentioning.

But playing against Chelsea is the kind of match those big players wait for, so I'm sure he'll show up. I just wish he didn't though. I just want the three points. We'll polish and perfect the team as the season goes, I didn't want to play City now, although they seem to be struggling a bit further than I expected.

Also, what's the deal with Dzeko? Is he fit?

Really? What happened last season in the 0-1 win at the Eithad? It did happen. Take a gander

That selective quoting, where you are cutting out "Matic is going to need ramires and willian/oscar to fightt he midfield battle". Look at your video again, Luiz is right there. Alone with Fabregas, Matic has been overrun by most midfields but our offensive flair has been enough to win matches anyway, but with Ramires next to him I think they could do it and I'm pretty sure that's going to be the option Mou goes with.

Is it too early to say we may actually be missing the physicality that D.Luiz brought to out midfield?

Matic was obviously the stand out perform last year but David played fantastically well both in actively pressing and shielding the CB's.

Can't see us performing the same way as well, or a win really.

Maybe best option is to actually go for it, instead of mainly waiting for possession. Step up and hold on to the ball