Man City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bad feeling about this. Somebody please help put my mind at ease.

Yaya Toure's lack of energy, Aguero's constant injuries, no Negredo and Jovetic, half fit Dzeko and finally and most importantly... Demichelis.

I have a bad feeling about this. Somebody please help put my mind at ease.

Yaya Toure's lack of energy, Aguero's constant injuries, no Negredo and Jovetic, half fit Dzeko and finally and most importantly... Demichelis.

Also Hart is known to give gifts before xmas - remember the match @ da bridge last season? boshman, have some faith mate. No reason why you shouldn't.

Wonder what shirts are we going to wear. I would love to repeat last season with the all-blue kit. The black one with blue stripes or whatever that is is also on cards, though. Anyway, as long as we celebrate, I couldn't care less in what colors.

Well Luiz was great presence in midfield, big character too. Some sort of motivational leader. That was one of reasons for last years wins against City and Pool. But hopefuly we can still do the work in middle and not let city to overpower us.

God I'm so nervous. We need to play better defence than we've played at any point so far this season. I love our new offensive style but we should not loose the ability to win games 1-0 when needed. Tomorrow is the day to show we can defend properly cause if we don't we won't win.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2763666/Manchester-City-afford-fall-eight-points-rivals-Chelsea-early-stage-says-Manuel-Pellegrini.html

They're feeling the pressure. Good for us. I wouldn't be surprised if Jose play for a draw. I think is time to drop Cahill and Iva to play as CB.

Wonder what shirts are we going to wear. I would love to repeat last season with the all-blue kit. The black one with blue stripes or whatever that is is also on cards, though. Anyway, as long as we celebrate, I couldn't care less in what colors.

I was thinking for yellow kit. We looked dangerous against Everton no ?