Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Jose: 'The perfect situation is to score a lot of goals and not concede, and we have to chase that perfection.' #CFC

Jose: 'We respect City totally because they deserve it, but we believe in ourselves.' #CFC

Jose: 'It's always a good time to play against big teams because it makes my job easy.' #CFC

Jose: 'I don't want to compare squads but ours is better than it was last season, we have more solutions. We have a good balance.' #CFC

Jose: 'Everybody is ready to play, Diego is not in the best condition but he will start. If he plays he won't play against Bolton.' #CFC

Jose: 'It's one more game and three more points but when matches are between title contenders, every point makes a difference.' #CFC

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a game for Jose. He got this

Jose doesnt play, he cant "have this". There is only so much a manager can do...

I really dont like people who give 100% of the credits to Mourinho when we win, but blame the players when we lose. It's the epiphany of hipocrisy!!!

Jose doesnt play, he cant "have this". There is only so much a manager can do...

He has a pretty good record against the top teams though.

But obviously a manager is dependent from his players, just as the other way around.

Manager's role should not be underestimated either.

Last year we got blocked in decisive games, while its just september, this game is actualy first indicator of how serious and well prepared we are this season. If we win I'll be much more confident that we can win league. Not because of bigger point gap, but simply because we will get our shit together when it will be required.

Really Hope Lamps will not play.

Actually I'd rather hope he plays. He is quite a liability there now and easily bypassed so it would be beneficial for us. Would be weird to see him play for sure though. Can you imagine if Cesc and Frank had another spat? My mind would be temporarily confused on who to support :ph34r:

Don't you lot think it's a bit risky to play Iva CB? i mean not only has it been a long since he's last played there but also when he did he was known to make a few mistakes. IMO we should just go for the safe JT and Cahill especially since we're going to be less attacking away from home.

I really dont like people who give 100% of the credits to Mourinho when we win, but blame the players when we lose. It's the epiphany of hipocrisy!!!

by 'have this' i mean he's gonna be a defacto Man of the Match. The man of the match doesn't do it all by himself,