Turkish Airlines rumoured to replace Samsung

Waterfall

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The airline is extremely fast-growing, is a member of Star Alliance, and has won Skytrax's award for Best Airline in Europe for three consecutive years.

A world-class Airline for a world-class club. :worship:

Unlucky, Term-X. I know you wanted Apple or some other nonsense. Chin up, son.

I flat out refuse to buy any shirt with this shit on it. Turkey has become the back door into Syria and Irag for these Jihadi dogs. Fuck anything that comes out of that place.

Yes because before Turkey became a "back door" there was no terrorism in the world. And if you stop supporting your club over a shirt sponsor then you can jog on.

Yes because before Turkey became a "back door" there was no terrorism in the world. And if you stop supporting your club over a shirt sponsor then you can jog on.

I don't give a fuck what your thoughts are about the situation. I've said my piece and I'm sure plenty of anti-extremist Chelsea supporters feel the same way. My thoughts about Turkey stem way further then recent events. I'll just stick to the old kits. I have plentyto choose from.

EasyJet would be nicer than Turkish Airlines... PLEASE PLEASE SAMSUNG RENEW IT :( Samsung is Chelsea... Chelsea is Samsung..

And a website found this image of what it could be like:

chelsea-turkish-airlines-sponsor.jpg

I think the club would loose sales if they did that, it looks horrible without Samsung :(.

I don't give a fuck what your thoughts are about the situation. I've said my piece and I'm sure plenty of anti-extremist Chelsea supporters feel the same way. My thoughts about Turkey stem way further then recent events. I'll just stick to the old kits. I have plentyto choose from.

So anyone who buys a Chelsea shirt with Turkish Airlines as the sponsor is pro extremism. Lol Deluded or what. :wank2:

EasyJet would be nicer than Turkish Airlines... PLEASE PLEASE SAMSUNG RENEW IT :( Samsung is Chelsea... Chelsea is Samsung..

I think the club would loose sales if they did that, it looks horrible without Samsung :(.

It looks perfectly fine without the red logo.

That doesn't look too bad!

To be honest we will get used it over time. I remember thinking Fly Emirates looked shit after switching from Autoglass. Then I loved the way Fly Emirates looked and didn't like Samsung. Over time we will get used to it and won't think anything of it.