Turkish Airlines rumoured to replace Samsung

Waterfall

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it should be illegal that in Sports or Football that you wear old outdated Sports Kits or jerseys to Matches because the New Sponsors have copyright and put a lot of money into the kits and uniforms. so that means no one can wear Samsung Chelsea FC Jerseys to Matches because now Turkish Airlines are now new Sponsors.They Shouldn't Let people in at Stadiums if you are wearing old Chelsea FC jerseys and not the new jerseys. it should be illegal to wear Samsung Chelsea FC jerseys to Chelsea FC Matches in 2015/2016 now that Turkish Airlines are now the new Chelsea FC shirt sponsors.

Maybe make football shirts affordable first. Can't charge 50/60 quid a shirt and then make people buy them or you can't come in just because they change the shirt sponsor.

Oh so the big boys at Chelsea showed you what next seasons kit looks like.....Aint you just the luckiest guy on earth. :wank2:

Hmm, let's take a guess shall we? It'll probably look a like a Chelsea shirt with a Turkish Airlines logo on the front.

Smartass.

Hmm, let's take a guess shall we? It'll probably look a like a Chelsea shirt with a Turkish Airlines logo on the front.

Smartass.

And how does that ruin anything? Instead of one line with Samsung, its two lines with Turkish Airlines. Hardly the end of the world. Some people just love moaning about insignificant things.

I still rather us keep Samsung if it's just 7 million pounds difference, we've got a good reputation with them and they have with us the fans and the team. We're good as we are, and if we keep it up the next transfer we probably won't spend a lot anyway. And it's not official in my opinion until I see it on the Chelsea website. What I heard is that they are the favourites because they are the highest so far.

But dear god I'll stick with my Samsung one until we either get them back or a non airline. I still would prefer Carlsberg (If they would be interested) if Samsung don't want to work with us even for the same deal, a nice company not a international company with no connection to London or England.

To people saying they'd rather keep Samsung because it's only 7 million pounds difference: I don't disagree, but maybe it's Samsung that want to stop sponsoring us( or maybe they're offering us a worse deal). It's not unlikely, since they actually don't need to sponsor anyone.

And how does that ruin anything? Instead of one line with Samsung, its two lines with Turkish Airlines. Hardly the end of the world. Some people just love moaning about insignificant things.

For me it has nothing to do with Turkey or the brand but it just looks and sounds tacky. Just my opinion though.

Not gonna lie that I love the samsung logo on our shirt. I've become so used to it I guess, with it being there for years. Always loved the simple font of Samsung and I frankly like their products.

Don't think Turkish Airline is as small as people are making it out to be here. But can't say I'm happy about this from the aesthetic side and the mental side of missing the usual and hating change... But if they don't put the red logo on I think it's not too bad, like the Galatasaray shirt. But even 2 lines of text is a little bit too distracting for me, it simply lacks the simplicity of Samsung.

The amount of money is not that much different than Samsung though which is disappointing, don't get me wrong a £7m increase is still a decent increase but how on earth did we not high paying sponsorship offers that is comparable to other clubs?

Plus it just reminds me of the bird, thanksgiving dinner and will make me hungry. So minus points for that.

^ Yea, Samsung is just one word, it takes up less room on the shirt, more blue the better.

Still can't believe there is only a £7m difference in the two deals, this has to be put down as a fuck up from Gourlay and the board. It just has to, unless there are some MAJOR perks they are giving us marketing wise outside the figure itself.

Some of you guys act like Samsung was an old family member.. It's just a sponsor, it's pure buisness. Turkish Airlines offered more money, end of the story. Don't be naive: if Ku Klux Klan offered a few million pounds more to wear their logo we would.

We will get used to the new sponsor in a few matches. It was also strange when we switched from Fly Emirates to Samsung.