Turkish Airlines rumoured to replace Samsung

Waterfall

The aesthetics of a shirt that costs £50 is important to some fans, so yes.. it's a valid discussion.

Never understood that part of peoples psyche on forums when they see a discussion, and they feel they have to 'DECLARE in an obnoxious way that they "Don't Care", just don't post then.

Are you not going to buy the newest kit because it has Turkish Airlines on it? LOL The badge always brings me back... Like I said earlier if Walt Disney sponsored us and the logo of the ridiculous looking castle was on the front I wouldn't care because the club's survival goes way beyond a fashion statement... For me at least.

Never understood someone trying to understand the psyche of an open forum.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The aesthetics of a shirt that costs £50 is important to some fans, so yes.. it's a valid discussion.

Never understood that part of peoples psyche on forums when they see a discussion, and they feel they have to declare in an obnoxious way that they "Don't Care", just don't post then.

So a shirt cost £50 - manufacturing cost and their cut. So let's say £30 profit per shirt

Samsung give us £14 million a year.

Lets say Turkish Airlines give us £40 million a year.

To make up that difference we would need to sell 900,000 shirts.

Turkish Airways give us £40 million and 100,000 people don't like them and don't buy a shirt that year and only 800,000 buy shirts. That'd give us £64 million. £24 million extra a year and a few fans that are unhappy...We're a business under strict financial rules that we have to meet and also compete at the top level.

You may care about the aesthetics, the club do not.

Styles caught feelings, must be a turk.

People will buy the shirt because of the badge. Sponsors won't make a big difference.

Actually, there are Newcastle fans who refuse to buy the Wonka shirts, due to how tacky it looks and the ethics of the business itself, loan sharks etc.

The fact Chelsea fans on here and everywhere have actually praised a corporation like Samsung for how they 'look' on the shirt, says it all really. If it wasn't something that goes through your mind, those posts wouldn't exist.

Actually, there are Newcastle fans who refuse to buy the Wonka shirts, due to how tacky it looks and the ethics of the business itself, loan sharks etc.

The fact Chelsea fans on here and everywhere have actually praised a corporation like Samsung for how they 'look' on the shirt, says it all really. If it wasn't something that goes through your mind, those posts wouldn't exist.

Not Turkish actually :lol: and I haven't caught feelings, carry on though :lol:

Not true, they refuse to buy it as a boycott against Mike Ashley

Personally,I see nothing wrong with Turkish Airlines. Its a reputed airline and could be a great deal for both parties.

Yeah but it refers to ''land'' aswell. Its more commercialized than turkish airlines anyway, feels more international.

Hit the nail on the head, Fly Emirates is a more 'premium' brand.

Aesthetically I've always loved the way Pirelli looks on Inter Milan's shirts, it's the perfect fit.