Willian-Oscar-Hazard
Costa (4-2-3-1)

Or this:

Courtois
Brana-Cahill-JT-Azpi
Matic-Rambo
Willian-Cesc-Hazard
Costa (4-3-3)

I guess Mourinho wants to play it safe and use 4-3-3.

Easily one of my favourite games ... 3 world class goals that day :

Allardici, you mean?

God that game was mental.Think we did the same against Wigan then went on some crap run....

Good performance and a Drogba goal be all good.Need to go for it from the start they're a weird side

Lukaku and Eto may be lining up against us :D

Eto'o is not confirmed yet, and even if he was, he's nowhere near match fit, so there is no way he'll play against us. Lukaku yes, tho :)

Doesn't matter how much better we look on paper than Everton, at home they will be very very difficult, they are a well organized and coached team.

But some people only see black against white....We have better players so we WILL WIN! there is no point trying to tell them! they would argue that the sky aint blue!

can't forget we're supposed to be the better team. Can change the entire team just to defend. Everton isn't the type of team we tend to play overly defensive against. I think we'll include Ramires instead of Oscar. and maybe Willian over Shurrler in a 433

Ivan un-unplayable at the moment. He is definite a starter at RB. Luis too risky to be played?

I think the starter will be the same unless someone not fit enough (heard Schurrle had a knock). Jose hardly change the squad if we won the previous match.

I hope we could play better and most importantly get some points in this match. Good luck for all of them.

I would think Jose will keep the same team but maybe this time put on Rami instead of Oscar and push up Fab. For the past years when Jose was the manger he had a very hard time playing away at Everton beating them once in a 3-2 victory with amazing goals coming from ( Lamps - Ballack _ Drogba ). This season we have a squad with great talent and a striker that can score for once. My prediction maybe very optimistic but why not ill go with a 4-0 win ! All the best to us and lets hope we get all 3 points and break the bad luck we have with everton away. Come On You Blues <3

Too much quality in our side to not get a win here.

I reckon there is no need for deploy a more defensive team like we might have to against the bigger clubs.

................Tibo...................

Branna.......JT.......Cahill.....F.Luis

...............Matic..................

.........Fabregas.......Oscar.........

.Willian.........D.Costa.........Hazard

Could see the logic in any selection here. Ramires workrate makes us more defensively solid, but Oscar has that and the ability to pick a pass and get a goal. Willian also has that workrate and ability to hit teams on the counter whilst this is exactly the type of game you'd want someone like Schurrle to nick a goal.

Just got to trust Jose and once again rejoice in the fact we have these selection issues, compared to a couple of seasons ago when everyone could predict the team 6 weeks in advance.

Courtois, Azpi, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Matic, Costa and Hazard nailed on. Fabregas almost certain to start.

Choices between Oscar, Schurrle, Willian and Ramires.

This is a must win game is we are realistically thinking of winning the league. City will win these type of games. So we should look to win as well. With the quality we have we should win by a goal at least. The key to this game will be how we start, we can't afford to start slow as we did against Leicster otherwise we will be punished.

This is a test of our title credentials a convincing win will send a statement to the entire league. I see us winning 2-0 atleast!