Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll probably mock but our most important player is Naismith, even with Coleman, Lukaku, Baines etc in the frame.

Personally I really don't mind Everton, but gotta say I think Naismith is a massive cunt. Dives/exaggerates all the time and when he doesn't he acts like a hardman.

Think we definitely should go for Ramires instead of Oscar. Don't mind who is chosen between Willian and Schurrle but I've realized Schurrle doesn't realize players around him very well.

Personally I really don't mind Everton, but gotta say I think Naismith is a massive cunt. Dives/exaggerates all the time and when he doesn't he acts like a hardman.

Think we definitely should go for Ramires instead of Oscar. Don't mind who is chosen between Willian and Schurrle but I've realized Schurrle doesn't realize players around him very well.

I would take a player like that in a heartbeat !

I think it will be either this:

Courtois
Brana-Cahill-JT-Azpi
Matic-Fabregas
Willian-Oscar-Hazard
Costa (4-2-3-1)

Or this:

Courtois
Brana-Cahill-JT-Azpi
Matic-Rambo
Willian-Cesc-Hazard
Costa (4-3-3)

I guess Mourinho wants to play it safe and use 4-3-3.

Easily one of my favourite games ... 3 world class goals that day :

Allardici, you mean?

God that game was mental.Think we did the same against Wigan then went on some crap run....

Good performance and a Drogba goal be all good.Need to go for it from the start they're a weird side

Lukaku and Eto may be lining up against us :D

Eto'o is not confirmed yet, and even if he was, he's nowhere near match fit, so there is no way he'll play against us. Lukaku yes, tho :)

Doesn't matter how much better we look on paper than Everton, at home they will be very very difficult, they are a well organized and coached team.

But some people only see black against white....We have better players so we WILL WIN! there is no point trying to tell them! they would argue that the sky aint blue!

can't forget we're supposed to be the better team. Can change the entire team just to defend. Everton isn't the type of team we tend to play overly defensive against. I think we'll include Ramires instead of Oscar. and maybe Willian over Shurrler in a 433

Ivan un-unplayable at the moment. He is definite a starter at RB. Luis too risky to be played?

I think the starter will be the same unless someone not fit enough (heard Schurrle had a knock). Jose hardly change the squad if we won the previous match.

I hope we could play better and most importantly get some points in this match. Good luck for all of them.