Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a very good team but individually they are nothing special. Get our tactics right and if the players are up for it we will win. If not and they get there tails up they can punish us. We have to frustrate Lukaku as well, no doubt he will want to prove something.

Remember how invisible and completely ineffective Baines was for England at the World Cup when he's pressed constantly and not allowed to get forward? Hopefully we don't set up for the counter and actually try to go out and dominate the ball. Keeping Baines pinned and having to defend is like cutting the head off of the snake for Everton.

Snakes can still bite after their heads cut off.

You'll probably mock but our most important player is Naismith, even with Coleman, Lukaku, Baines etc in the frame.

Personally I really don't mind Everton, but gotta say I think Naismith is a massive cunt. Dives/exaggerates all the time and when he doesn't he acts like a hardman.

Think we definitely should go for Ramires instead of Oscar. Don't mind who is chosen between Willian and Schurrle but I've realized Schurrle doesn't realize players around him very well.

Personally I really don't mind Everton, but gotta say I think Naismith is a massive cunt. Dives/exaggerates all the time and when he doesn't he acts like a hardman.

Think we definitely should go for Ramires instead of Oscar. Don't mind who is chosen between Willian and Schurrle but I've realized Schurrle doesn't realize players around him very well.

I would take a player like that in a heartbeat !