Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already getting ready

Be careful what you wish for mates! Buying Messi will take a chunkload of our transfer fee away so we won't be buying another WC player anytime soon. No Pogba, no Varane and I doubt we will buy Reus.

We'd have Messi, Cesc, Hazard and Matic! What? who the fuck cares about the rest?

AND Costa!

We'd have Messi, Cesc, Hazard and Matic! What? who the fuck cares about the rest?

AND Costa!

Lol trust me, people will find another reason to complain about and will want another and another great player.

If this would happen though, I think it would be the biggest move in sports history! Can't think of any bigger and more surprise move in any sport.

If you cant beat them...join them.

Seriously, this is kinda weird but I guess he only wants to get new contract and get rid of people he dislikes by threating he will leave.

I think paying those 200m wont be that much of a deal though. For both adidas and turkish airlines, such transfer would skyrocket their popularity. Its fucking Messi we talk about. Sure they will pay whatever money to make all the headlines in world.

But again, chill out guys. It wont happen.

He also follows Federer. Surely he will quit football and start playing tennis...

He is using chelsea because he hates us more than any other team and only we could pay 200m right now and follows random players like tibo to get what he wants in barca. Simple as that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You