Lionel Messi

Myself

WTF boys! Lets be realistic if Messi REALLY want to join.

NO club can pay 190£m for one player, with or without help from Adidas and Turkish Airlanes. I believe Adidas gonna earn maybe 25£m more a year with Messi in a Adidas team.. So if they will help i think they gonna give us around 60£m extra in the sponsor deal. Turkish aint even close.

BUT, I think if we came with a bid it would be around 110-130£m.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but this makes less than zero sense....Why in the world we go after the Argentinian Salah when we have the real thing right here?!

Some people are so ignorant.

When we get Marin and Kakuta back from loan, it's obvious what we will do. Build a team of Messi's of the world!!

You'd be surprised what sponsors will do money wise, puma paid half of ozils fee, reportedly.

If I were Adidas and Turkish airlines, plus other sponsors of Chelsea or even ones that are not even sponsors yet who are tendering for business I'd milk the shit out of it, the guy is a global superstar, the fee isn't the issue really it's how we would structure a or any deal.

£100m? Let's say we front £50m, Adidas front £20m, Turkish airlines front £10m.. You think we couldn't tender for £20m of business off of other current or potential sponsors? We could even front less and still have the shirt sales, merchandise pay for him, people forget that torres paid for himself pretty quickly in terms of transfer fee from what I remember reading.

That said, whilst a deal seems feasible and possible, it's too much and we could invest elsewhere surely.

If this deal has any chance to happen it's pretty obvious that Chelsea wouldn't pay the whole of 200mil.

"BUT, I think if we came with a bid it would be around 110-130£m."

I would say that ~100m for the best player in history of football is still a bargain.

Come on Barca, Just give him the damn freaking upgraded contract!!!!

This cat and mouse game on the internet is causing unnecessary curiosity specially when we all know deep down inside this is not going to happen but still because of these rumors hopes goes up ...

Come on Barca, Just give him the damn freaking upgraded contract!!!!

This cat and mouse game on the internet is causing unnecessary curiosity specially when we all know deep down inside this is not going to happen but still because of these rumors hopes goes up ...

Omg, he has signed a new contract recently and is the highest paid footballer in the world. If it's not about transfer then it's also must be something diffrent than upgrated contract.

This move is definitely happening. I mean why would he follow us at all? Its clear that this is some kind of a hint of wanting a move away and I can see us signing him.

why i followed us.. Can be because of he want to see things about Cesc ;) but lets hope its because he want to join us :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You