Lionel Messi

Myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTdhstGxewk#t=55

Definitely something is wrong with him. He wasn't interested to play against Sociedad.

Well as soon mou sees this video he will cancel the move for sure haha

But seriously his lack of tracking back would hurt our balance too.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pffff... normally I'm the first to believe random stories (I might be a bit naive at times) but I dont believe this crazy story. It wont happen for a lot of reasons and even though it sounds odd I dont want him (I dont want the club to pay 250m for one(!) player - Messi or not). If he flops people would laugh at us for 30 years, not worth the risk.

Pffff... normally I'm the first to believe random stories (I might be a bit naive at times) but I dont believe this crazy story. It wont happen for a lot of reasons and even though it sounds odd I dont want him (I dont want the club to pay 250m for one(!) player - Messi or not). If he flops people would laugh at us for 30 years, not worth the risk.

I agree we won't get him, but he wouldn't flop he's not Torres and to be honest we can afford it and much more.

There is one more thing to take in consideration here - if Chelsea want to revamp Stamford Bridge in the next year or two and that move to Twickenham is still on the line, then I think this is the perfect moment to do so.

Messi is the greatest football player of all time and should this move happen, then you would have no problem filling at least 80% of the capacity of that stadium at every home game. And Chelsea knows this.

Messi attracts football fans as honey attracs flies, no matter they are English fans or fans from abroad. Everyone will come to see Messi, even neutrals, I bet. Especially in the home of football.

Chelsea would recoup at least 60-70% of the transfer fee by ticket and shirt selling. Plus you win a great player and give another dimension to Stamford Bridge at the same time. And add other millions to your fan base, too.

Too add on to @petre.ispirescu's final notion about adding more fans.

I was reading that Chelsea are planning to travel to South America for their pre-season tour. And what a greater way to make a presence than by showcasing the great Argentine himself!

God i need to stop thinking about this....the whole situations got me feeling like a Justin Beinber fangirl.

Too add on to @petre.ispirescu's final notion about adding more fans.

I was reading that Chelsea are planning to travel to South America for their pre-season tour. And what a greater way to make a presence than by showcasing the great Argentine himself!

God i need to stop thinking about this....the whole situations got me feeling like a Justin Beinber fangirl.

When you think about there are a lot of things that now point to us buying Messi when it looks so close.

If this is true, I bet we were only compliant and stuff about FFP so we could make a monster 200 million bid to buy this guy.

I might be wrong of course.

Messi attracts football fans as honey attracs flies, no matter they are English fans or fans from abroad. Everyone will come to see Messi, even neutrals, I bet. Especially in the home of football.

Chelsea would recoup at least 60-70% of the transfer fee by ticket and shirt selling. Plus you win a great player and give another dimension to Stamford Bridge at the same time. And add other millions to your fan base, too.

This is very true. He came to India and sold out a 100k+ stadium in no time

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You