Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that we must do everything possible to get signing Lionel Messi. The signings like Messi are what make change history of a club. I think Messi can change our history and with Jose Mourinho we can begin a similar stage that in his day began Manchester United with the arrival of Sir Alex Ferguson. With Messi not only would get at an incredible player, probably the best in history, with Messi we would get a player who would suppose the beginning of an era of legend that would make us go into the history of football as their day also happened with Alfredo di Stefano at Real Madrid.

We have an almost perfect team you probably just missing you add a piece to our puzzle as Lionel Messi to be perfect and become a legendary team.

Lionel Messi can change our history to definitely be among the best teams in football history.

The only reason I don't completely disregard these rumors as BS is Messi's girlfriend, Antonella. She and Cesc's girlfriend are best friends, and Antonella seems to spend a lot of time in London with her.

Never underestimate the power of a woman.

The only reason I don't completely disregard these rumors as BS is Messi's girlfriend, Antonella. She and Cesc's girlfriend are best friends, and Antonella seems to spend a lot of time in London with her.

Never underestimate the power of a woman.

Antonella started following Chelseafc :D

I must admit it's fun to think about the possibility, but I just can't get my self excited for this.

Barca can't buy players for a year, why would they entertain the thought of selling possibly the best player in the world? Plus the fees rumored would simply be too much for Chelsea to pay.

Yeah but can Messi defend?! Does he PRESS?!?!?!?!?!

He can press,if he wants to.I have seen some of his matches,where his pressing was quite good.His defending skills are average.Better than Hazards,but I do not think that he will defend that much.Pressing yes,but not like Willian.

Is that a problem?Depends on Ivanovic.If he stays where he has to stay,no,not a great problem,but if he goes forward,we are fucked xD.

Messi and Hazard in one team is just a fucking dream,although I am quite sure that Messi will not join us and I do not want him,if Barcelona want 200 million for him.That is just too much.90 million,maybe because Gareth and CR7 also were bought with that amount of money,but that is just too much.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You