Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. Not denying any of that. But it's still not enough to say he's going to sign for us.

But like someone else posted. I'm just trying to keep myself in check because it's almost too good to be true that we could actually sign Messi. Hell I'd probably keep dismissing all the news until I actually see him holding the shirt.

Weird because I think its more popular to say it won't happen then it might. Most people will try to act like its a ludicrous rumour because to suggest there might be something to it means you know nothing about football to some.

I for one think there are factors involved that make it plausible the least of which are him following Chelsea on Twitter or instagram

What I don't get why Courtois and Luis followed him out of the blue. I can get why Cesc's gf would help out her friend and Messi put pressure on Barca, but why would TC and Luis do it?

It looks like Messi followed Chelsea, then TC and Luis followed him, and he followed them back, right? Pretty damn weird. I doubt TC and Luis are the only footballers following him and I've seen no evidence that he's friends with TC and Luis. Weird.

I remember when Torres was here he helped us get Mata.

Fabregas probably doing the same thing.

But 200 millions, Barcelona in transfer ban. Last time we had that transfer ban before being removed we gave new contracts to our players.

So to me is more of that, Messi trying to get a final pay off.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You