Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be pretty hard to defame you mate.

Yeah...cause that's what it means :rolleyes:

Your personal attacks haven't gone unnoticed btw!

most people on here can have a discussion, offer their thoughts without making things personal!

you seem to have difficulty.

Matic is going to really be something special. You can tell it by looking at him play.

Really the only guy in our squad(along with Courtois) who I can really see turning into the best player in their position in the immediate future.

Christ...

"This is what happens in the real world". Well clearly not with Torres, huh? And why is that? Cause no one are insane enough to sign him, and you even more challenged than I imagined, if you don't think Chelsea would do a lot to get a deal like that going. Villa was on high wages but still played fairly well, Barca wanted to get rid and gave him away cheaply. It made sense for him to leave and find another fairly big club to sign for, as he still had quality. Essien? Well, he was clearly willing to go down in wages a lot to sign for Milan, a club so broke that they will take anything that is cheap and once has been class, in hope of them finding their form.

You can not directly compare situations like this with others, just cause a deal like that was workable for Essien, does not mean it is for Torres.

Atm was a big club compared to barca at that piint of timr?

I am sure yiu would have been one of those pundits who had predicted that atm would win la loga and reach CL final.

"Not for torres" cos out manager seems to have some weird misformed faith in his useless abilities that is the only reason why we are not able to do that with torres. Are u telling me that there is no club in the world who would want to buy a massively cut price torres despite his wages? Or that torres would not want to fuck off the club if he was given the boot by our manager and told to fuck off and find hinself a new club? That's jyst lol.

Preseason is a good way to spot obvious problems. For example our ST situation is still shit, Mou can't complain when the season starts because Torres has been showing his true nature in the preseason.

Also, Fabregas at 10 doesn't help our build-up.

I said this over here last season when we were loosing to small teams. It seems Jose is all about team organization and strategy, but no ball handling skills and movement. If we continue like this we will not beat teams that park the bus.

It's just the basic linkups I'm looking for. The one-two's, fast interchange of 5passes, at least let me see it once or twice during possession play.

Strange imo

I'm not against it, the problem being that the many other attacking mids Chelsea got aren't nearly as good as Hazard on the wing. So he's the natural choice for the wing.

Yea i know ehat your saying but put Wilian and Schurrle on the wings with Hazard central. I thinks that would be devastating on the break!

Preseason is a good way to spot obvious problems. For example our ST situation is still shit, Mou can't complain when the season starts because Torres has been showing his true nature in the preseason.

Also, Fabregas at 10 doesn't help our build-up.

Oscar, Willian and Schurrle have been invisible too haven't they mate. They really need to make more of an impact.