Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fuck are you on about?

Which club's offer for Torres did he turn down?

And you're moaning about us keeping a striker who is playing on the left-wing....whilst we have one of the best young left-wings in Europe waiting to come on.

Some of the people on this forum....

Yes we get it, you like Torres.

Do you ever worry about that ugly tattoo you have in tribute to him makes you easily identifiable when you're going through his garbage?

Mate, at what point did I mention Torres in that post??

I swear I'm a second away of losing it. I just read we shouldn't have signed Cesc.

fuck my damn life. This forum can be toxic sometimes....

Hope he proves me wrong but can't shake the feeling it may not work.

Lukaku wanted to go and was allowed, to stop him bitching like the child he is during the whole season. I however don't think Jose decided to keep Torres, lets be real here, the club would sell him if it was possible... But it's not.

While I totally agree about lukaku ( that it was not jose who chose to sell him but rather lukaku who chose to flee to everton), I totally disagree about torres.

If we want we can rid torres without any hassle from FFP.

In 2013-14 our FFP bill for the strikers was

Etoo - 8mil

Torres - 19mil

Ba - 6mil

Lukaku - 1mil.

A total of 34 mil.

Right now our FFP bill for 2014-15 for strikers is

Torres - 19mil

Lukaku - 20.8mil (profit)

Ba - 0.7 mil (profit)

Costa - 16mil

Dd- 4mil

A total of 17.5mil.

Even if we sell torres for 5mil pounds, he will cost us 13mil in totality (loss not profit) plus lets say we buy remy/chicha/striker x for a transfer of 15mil at high wages of 100kpw (a total of 8mil in FFP terms) our total expenditure on the strikers for 2014-15 comes to be close to 22 mil. Torres is still here cos jose wants him to be, no other reason.

Just my few cents. This isnt reaction from this game, but general concern about our next season, I have been thinking about this for some time now.

1.) Im still not convinced that Matic, Cesc and Oscar will do the job in midfield. That looks too exposed and lacks mobility and speed. Rambo on other hand lacks many other things, so it wouldnt fix problem either...Vidal is not coming either, so I hope this will work anyway.

2.) If Luis gets injured, Azpi will go on right and Iva on left, and then we dont have single fullback remaining.

3.) And that right side looks very raw, Mourinho football is all about taking advantage on counter, being capable of that decisive decision and I have seen Willian waste or stall our counter attack too many times. Salah just aint any better. And Schurrle best is LW, cant shift him to RW and demand something special from him. We simply lack brain and quality on right side.

4.) If Costa gets injured, we have to rely on Torres. Brilliant.

5.) In theory this is preseason, with no Hazard, brazil players, Schurrle but our attack looks very much same like last season, however we do have more quality players in Cesc, Costa and Luis. I only hope Mou (who did that before) can make our attack as best as possible and improves us over last year. But I have feeling we will have some trouble with small teams that park bus again.

6.) Our bench looks so inexperienced or past it, except Schurrle there is not single player who can replace our starters in attack or midfield in case of injury or bad form.

While I totally agree about lukaku ( that it was not jose who chose to sell him but rather lukaku who chose to flee to everton), I totally disagree about torres.

If we want we can rid torres without any hassle from FFP.

In 2013-14 our FFP bill for the strikers was

Etoo - 8mil

Torres - 19mil

Ba - 6mil

Lukaku - 1mil.

A total of 34 mil.

Right now our FFP bill for 2014-15 for strikers is

Torres - 19mil

Lukaku - 20.8mil (profit)

Ba - 0.7 mil (profit)

Costa - 16mil

Dd- 4mil

A total of 17.5mil.

Even if we sell torres for 5mil pounds, he will cost us 13mil in totality (loss not profit) plus lets say we buy remy/chicha/striker x for a transfer of 15mil at high wages of 100kpw (a total of 8mil in FFP terms) our total expenditure on the strikers for 2014-15 comes to be close to 22 mil. Torres is still here cos jose wants him to be, no other reason.

yeah, but when has it been reported we EVER rejected an offer for Torres?

If nobody makes an offer is hard to sell him...

Lukaku wanted to go and was allowed, to stop him bitching like the child he is during the whole season. I however don't think Jose decided to keep Torres, lets be real here, the club would sell him if it was possible... But it's not.

Liverpool must have been laughing the day they sold him to us... Yeah we seem to be back passing too much and we could of attempted to score, but ended up bringing the back back and they got control of it.