Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Jase

Just wondering. Is anyone agaonst the idea of Hazatd playing centrally in the number 10 role ? He alwats plays well and effectively when he drifts in the middle!

I'm not against it, the problem being that the many other attacking mids Chelsea got aren't nearly as good as Hazard on the wing. So he's the natural choice for the wing.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was even worse during the world cup haha. So many players deemed not good enough for Chelsea.

if we signed ronaldo people would say he isn't good enough for chelsea based on his world cup alone

Let's not forget that pre-season isn't just the time when players get fit for the coming season....

it's also the time when tiresome cunts practice moaning for the coming season. Give those fingers a workout today boys and give the missus a night off from the beatings.

I dont mind result, everyone loses in preseason etc...

What I mind is that our play looks very bad, much like last season. No linkup, proper runs, creativity etc. And defence goes missing at times too.

Some people really think players are FM players you just ran an editor on. You boost their stats to 20 and no matter what, they shine and perform. In the real world they are human and our players. They err, try, make their best just like the players of our competitors do (who fans react to just like we do - a bit reactionary, harsh, ungratefull,...)

We would be good to take lessons from this, TC criticists.

What the fuck!!! I give u actual fucking numbers and u think I am playing fifa?? A perfect reply of someone who has no bloody clue about things and simply tries to pin on the other person. We sold essien for free? Why? His wages were so immense that no way could milan have been able to pay a fee as well as pay his wages. I know this is not fifa yet this is what happens in the real world.

Just last season barca sold villa for 2 mil when they had bought him for 40mil. Why? To get him off there books. This was also no fifa. Get a clue about the real world and then talk mate!!! Don't just blurt stuff out!!

Christ...

"This is what happens in the real world". Well clearly not with Torres, huh? And why is that? Cause no one are insane enough to sign him, and you even more challenged than I imagined, if you don't think Chelsea would do a lot to get a deal like that going. Villa was on high wages but still played fairly well, Barca wanted to get rid and gave him away cheaply. It made sense for him to leave and find another fairly big club to sign for, as he still had quality. Essien? Well, he was clearly willing to go down in wages a lot to sign for Milan, a club so broke that they will take anything that is cheap and once has been class, in hope of them finding their form.

You can not directly compare situations like this with others, just cause a deal like that was workable for Essien, does not mean it is for Torres.