Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Jase

Like I said before, we always look like we don't train passing movement, that's why it looks like they are playing with each other for the first time.

Mourinho has to start practicing passing movement in training sessions. This lack of linkup play is getting on my nerves

but in all honesty, it's not even time for that yet. Not only we don't have some of our key players back yet (or just back), but the sessions should be intense about players getting back in shape, I'm not bothered about the lack of those drills, if we're not training them that is.

I'm not too concerned about those things now and while this match has been underwhelming, it's still pre-season. Yeah, we're 2 weeks away from the start of the season, but we didn't have Hazard, Oscar and we played with a dummy in the left wing.

Sack Jose, end Chelsea, this is a disgrace.

I swear I'm a second away of losing it. I just read we shouldn't have signed Cesc.

fuck my damn life. This forum can be toxic sometimes....

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it still isn't worse than the sitters Torres keep missing. It could be 1x1 now if it was even my mother in that rebound instead of Torres.

No excuse to our defense, but our main problem continues to be having Torres in the team. Zouma is 19yo that is here to learn and grow.

Before anyone jumps on my back, this is not me praising Torres, but HOW is the defence having nightmare and losing two goals Fernando's fault??

saying that torres is the main problem is just so stupid, Yes he's having nightmare AGAIN, but he's not why we are shit today and losing 2-0

salah scored in pre season more than any CFs or winger ,torres yes he cant do shit and didnt score but is that salahphobia or something?

Not salahphobia or anything haha but, like Willian, he is fast and a workhorse but the final ball just isn't Chelsea level. But he is young and I'm sure that under Jose he can become player like Robben.

Again back to our old strategy? I hope Costa and Fabregas can take some of the heart as well tbh.

Last season we had Ramires or Ivanovic making that final cross to the box whereas this season I am really looking forward to Cesc taking advantage of the space that is left behind after teams try to chase Hazard. If they don't double on him, he'll score a hat-trick every game :halo:. Plus we have Costa making even more space in the box so someone like Schurrle could really benefit from all this space. I'd rather have Bertrand on the wing than Torres....

Do you seriously think we can win the title with this team? Well I have some doubts... or unless we improve alot..

It's like same old story like last season when teams defend deep against us we just look clueless. Costa needs chances to score which we don't produce.

I know we don't have Hazard, Willian or Schurrle but remember we are playing a 13th placed german team and our team is still very strong on paper.

And Torres please fuck off already if you're our 2nd choice striker (Well acc to Mourinho) we're fucked.

Before anyone jumps on my back, this is not me praising Torres, but HOW is the defence having nightmare and losing two goals Fernando's fault??

saying that torres is the main problem is just so stupid, Yes he's having nightmare AGAIN, but he's not why we are shit today and losing 2-0

Could have been 2-1 if he had any talent left in his body.

sorry if he had taken an EASY chance it would have been 1 1

Do you seriously think we can win the title with this team? Well I have some doubts... or unless we improve alot..

It's like same old story like last season when teams defend deep against us we just look clueless. Costa needs chances to score which we don't produce.

I know we don't have Hazard, Willian or Schurrle but remember we are playing a 13th placed german team and our team is still very strong on paper.

And Torres please fuck off already if you're our 2nd choice striker (Well acc to Mourinho) we're fucked.

Chelsea can win the league this year.

Granted, no one gets injured...

Chelsea upgraded in crucial positions and the depth is better.

Same shit different season. I still don't see any sign of us moving towards an attacking philosophy. Van gaal at utd vs Moyes shows managerial impact on a teams offensive play. The same utd that looked devioded of ideas offensively and couldn't create anything last season, looked free flowing against madrid last night.

The panic is ridiculous. It's just a preseason. If we lose, it will be a lesson to them. No one is having a good game. It happens. They aren't match fit, but they're playing every three days and obviously are afraid to get injured. It's better to see our weaknesses now and work on them than to win every match and get smashed in the first game of the season.