Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar, Willian and Schurrle have been invisible too haven't they mate. They really need to make more of an impact.

Lol use your sarcastic replies on people who deserve them. I don't stress over preseason results, but like i said it does show some problems that could be fixed.

I just remembered what these threads are like. Probably better to avoid seeing as people are already writing our season off based on a pre season game, where players are playing out of position.

And I among other have to moderate these bloody things. Some of the shit that gets posted, I'll tell you what.

Yea i know ehat your saying but put Wilian and Schurrle on the wings with Hazard central. I thinks that would be devastating on the break!

Yeah can't disagree with that and would like to see him playing in there, but with the rotation and such that probably won't happen too often. But I would be glad to see it, cause it seems like it could work really well.

Atm was a big club compared to barca at that piint of timr?

I am sure yiu would have been one of those pundits who had predicted that atm would win la loga and reach CL final.

"Not for torres" cos out manager seems to have some weird misformed faith in his useless abilities that is the only reason why we are not able to do that with torres. Are u telling me that there is no club in the world who would want to buy a massively cut price torres despite his wages? Or that torres would not want to fuck off the club if he was given the boot by our manager and told to fuck off and find hinself a new club? That's jyst lol.

I didn't say Atletico were a bigger club lol. But at least it was a rather interesting team, and a good choice for Villa who knew he wasn't going to get a better offer than that or the Barca bench. He thought playing time was more important than sitting on the bench at a club that didn't want him anymore.

I can't even bother to argue with you about the rest, you are truly one of the most clueless posters I have ever come across on a football forum and that says a lot, your posts are an endless stream of diarrhea. On the ignore list you go.