Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depressing football. No movement, link up play, combination play,incisive and quick passing. zilch creativity. Looks like we are braced for another season of dire, uncreative football especially against parked defences.

You can't say that!!!

Jose is the special one :rolleyes:

I reckon there are actually people who would go 10 season with Jose in charge, no trophies.....and they would't care because it's Jose!!!

You are only as good as your last game.

We have Matic Mikel and Ake on. We aren't gonna be that creative when our only creative players are fabregas and Hazard who are both playing Wide/ at CAM. No one is playing deep to feed them. But its only re season so who really cares providing they all stay fit.

Let's not forget that pre-season isn't just the time when players get fit for the coming season....

it's also the time when tiresome cunts practice moaning for the coming season. Give those fingers a workout today boys and give the missus a night off from the beatings.

While I totally agree about lukaku ( that it was not jose who chose to sell him but rather lukaku who chose to flee to everton), I totally disagree about torres.

If we want we can rid torres without any hassle from FFP.

In 2013-14 our FFP bill for the strikers was

Etoo - 8mil

Torres - 19mil

Ba - 6mil

Lukaku - 1mil.

A total of 34 mil.

Right now our FFP bill for 2014-15 for strikers is

Torres - 19mil

Lukaku - 20.8mil (profit)

Ba - 0.7 mil (profit)

Costa - 16mil

Dd- 4mil

A total of 17.5mil.

Even if we sell torres for 5mil pounds, he will cost us 13mil in totality (loss not profit) plus lets say we buy remy/chicha/striker x for a transfer of 15mil at high wages of 100kpw (a total of 8mil in FFP terms) our total expenditure on the strikers for 2014-15 comes to be close to 22 mil. Torres is still here cos jose wants him to be, no other reason.

Or you know maybe :

No one wants to even get close to the wages Torres is getting at Chelsea.

Or Torres simply doesn't want to leave for whatever reason

This is not fucking fifa manager, it's not as simple as putting up a bunch of numbers and saying "we would do good to just sell him for 5!!!", that is not how the real world works. If you actually think Mou wants to keep Torres you are crazy, he's showing him support through the media and trying to encourage him, because he knows he is stuck with him for a while.

You can't say that!!!

Jose is the special one :rolleyes:

I reckon there are actually people who would go 10 season with Jose in charge, no trophies.....and they would't care because it's Jose!!!

You are only as good as your last game.

And I reckon there are sad cunts out there who would go ten seasons of Torres not scoring a fucking goal and they wouldn't care cause it's El Niño

Let's not forget that pre-season isn't just the time when players get fit for the coming season....

it's also the time when tiresome cunts practice moaning for the coming season. Give those fingers a workout today boys and give the missus a night off from the beatings.

Good old preseason bitching... Its less annoying then the in between season random fighting though, i think - both suck, hey mate :-)

We have Matic Mikel and Ake on. We aren't gonna be that creative when our only creative players are fabregas and Hazard who are both playing Wide/ at CAM. No one is playing deep to feed them. But its only re season so who really cares providing they all stay fit.

But as lionsden said, we haven't scored a single league goal since May.

It's fucking atrocious.

And I reckon there are sad cunts out there who would go ten seasons of Torres not scoring a fucking goal and they wouldn't care cause it's El Niño

As thekid09 said though, Torres is our joint top scorer in the 2014/15 season.

Can't slate the lad.

I just remembered what these threads are like. Probably better to avoid seeing as people are already writing our season off based on a pre season game, where players are playing out of position.

It was even worse during the world cup haha. So many players deemed not good enough for Chelsea.

Just wondering. Is anyone agaonst the idea of Hazatd playing centrally in the number 10 role ? He alwats plays well and effectively when he drifts in the middle!

But as lionsden said, we haven't scored a single league goal since May.

It's fucking atrocious.

As thekid09 said though, Torres is our joint top scorer in the 2014/15 season.

Can't slate the lad.

You find the post where I said that then.....

Or you know maybe :

No one wants to even get close to the wages Torres is getting at Chelsea.

Or Torres simply doesn't want to leave for whatever reason

This is not fucking fifa manager, it's not as simple as putting up a bunch of numbers and saying "we would do good to just sell him for 5!!!", that is not how the real world works. If you actually think Mou wants to keep Torres you are crazy, he's showing him support through the media and trying to encourage him, because he knows he is stuck with him for a while.

What the fuck!!! I give u actual fucking numbers and u think I am playing fifa?? A perfect reply of someone who has no bloody clue about things and simply tries to pin on the other person. We sold essien for free? Why? His wages were so immense that no way could milan have been able to pay a fee as well as pay his wages. I know this is not fifa yet this is what happens in the real world.

Just last season barca sold villa for 2 mil when they had bought him for 40mil. Why? To get him off there books. This was also no fifa. Get a clue about the real world and then talk mate!!! Don't just blurt stuff out!!