Diego Costa

Spike

He is very lucky and everything is going his way this year. When this will stop and it WILL, he will be an average striker. We must not fall to this, don't even think on buying him Chelsea.

Falcao and Aguero both enjoyed success as strikers at Atletico Madrid and continued to enjoy success on other clubs afterwards.

Plus even if Costa was to turn out to be an average striker, sadly it would still be a huge upgrade for us.

Diego Costa is a very well rounded player, used to play off Falcao or on the wing when Radamel was there. He has the potential to be a complete striker.

I just watched some videos of him. I think he's a good dribbler. Not suarez level but can get away from the last man like drogbas style. His finishing is good though. But i kind of dont like him since he made that decision to play for spain, not that i should care though but still.....

Well i was just suggesting we should be more careful with our striker choice.

Lewandoski, suarez, falcao, aguero, cavani are all strikers that can either outmuscle the defender and create chances for theirselves or dribble 1-2 players and score. I'm not sure about diego costa's dribbling though but if he's good at that then he'll be good for us.

We all know the good ones, but are any left to buy now ?

We all know the good ones, but are any left to buy now ?

Good question..... i dont like martinez, lewandoski is a fool to want to play for a coach that prefers a false nine, so the only available striker will be costa.... still he might just like athletico more this season.

Good question..... i dont like martinez, lewandoski is a fool to want to play for a coach that prefers a false nine, so the only available striker will be costa.... still he might just like athletico more this season.

No Costa, won´t let him go, I feel.

Actually, not many available.

I just watched some videos of him. I think he's a good dribbler. Not suarez level but can get away from the last man like drogbas style. His finishing is good though. But i kind of dont like him since he made that decision to play for spain, not that i should care though but still.....

Yeah I think I described him as the South American Drogba to someone before (but obviously not on the same level). I'd be satisfied with someone like him.

Yeah I think I described him as the South American Drogba to someone before (but obviously not on the same level). I'd be satisfied with someone like him.

After todays eto nightmare i think we should go all out for him. How we are even in the title race with our strike force is astonishing.

No Costa, won´t let him go, I feel.

Actually, not many available.

well, in terms of january, I think yes. in the summer, everything is possible. he has a release clause (rumoured to be 37 m euros)- if we pay it, they cant do anything.

we should not just buy for the sake of it. if nobody is available, wait until the summer. Still thikn that Martinez aint worth 40 m at all. he is nowhere near the likes of Lewandowski, Cavani and Co and even on the same level as Costa atm.

People that want only Costa/Falcao/Lewa, you're saying you're ok with continue with the same strikers this season? even when we have a real shot at this season's title?

When i look at buying Martinez in January for example, i think next season we'll have him+Lukaku, thats very good.

People that want only Costa/Falcao/Lewa, you're saying you're ok with continue with the same strikers this season? even when we have a real shot at this season's title?

When i look at buying Martinez in January for example, i think next season we'll have him+Lukaku, thats very good.

Naaa many people are suggesting in the summer. But Martinez is unproven any where but Porto