Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=300575&sid=5c135f553e94bd27a08616304190bfed&start=1670

City fans convinced we've joined forces with PSG to screw them over. Okay. Hahah

I read a comment in that thread recently saying, in reference to the BBC transfer gossip column (LOL), something along the lines of 'I'd rather trust the posters in this forum who say we're in for Fabregas than the journos who keep changing their mind' hahaha delusional

I always get a chuckle reading Bluemoon. The irony of City fans claiming wrongdoing from another club. Do one.

The funniest thing I've read there over the past few days is them wondering why Mangala has said multiple times that he'd prefer to come here or to United rather than joining City. "Why do top players not want to play with us?" Ha!

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=300575&sid=5c135f553e94bd27a08616304190bfed&start=1670

City fans convinced we've joined forces with PSG to screw them over. Okay. Hahah

"Like you, I think that they are fools if they think they messing with Mansour and KAM is a good idea.; City will play the long game." from there.

:lol: Not intend to racist, but since when those people involved in Cold War? Who messing with who exactly? Oh BlueMoon, your shine deluding so many people!

This Gaz guy on twitter is hilarious. Pretends to be ITK but gets so many things wrong (Eto'o signing, Rooney signing, Mata leaving and most recently he said we wouldn't be signing Fabregas) yet many of the Chelsea pages I follow on twitter constantly defend him because he 'has his sources' hah!

Gaz @BtntGaz · Jun 4

I note with amusement the Fabregas rumours have all but died today.

Gaz @BtntGaz · Jun 5

I'll be completely honest; under RDM and Fatty I had a reliable couple of people who could pass stuff on. Under Jose, that's changed.

You seem to have mistook my post as a mere suggestion. Let me rephrase that so there are no misunderstandings between us: Tone down your posts and stop throwing insults around or you're getting an official warning. Are we clear on the matter?

Sorry I don't respond well to threats. I'm going to have to mute you before this goes any further.

Sorry I don't respond well to threats. I'm going to have to mute you before this goes any further.

Take on board what has been said, it really is that simple. Anymore back chat or mouthing off from you and it's a warning.

It's really very simple. I'm giving you a chance before you get an official warning. If you have any issue with that, send me a PM. We've derailed this thread more than enough already.