Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Transfer of Cesc to Chelsea could be announced today. Chelsea made yesterday formal 33+3M bid. Arsenal decided not to use first option. [md]

Chelsea last night tabled a £27m bid for Barcelona star Cesc Fabregas on a frantic day of business at Stamford Bridge. #CFC #FCB (Express)

Chelsea are also hoping to conclude their deal for Fabregas in the next few days, with a £200,000/week contract on the table #CFC (Express)

It [Fabregas deal] should all be worked out over next few days as the ideal scenario is it all gets signed & sealed before WC starts (Marca)

I think both parties are desperate and hence why this deal is happening. We couldn't get a good deal for Pogba or Vidal and Fabregas needed a club where he would get the chance to play more often.

I am sure his first choice would have been a return to Arsenal but looks like Wenger won't be spending 30m+ on a 27 year old. Lets see how it pans out,Fabregas could go on to become one of the most influential buys of the season.

Transfer of Cesc to Chelsea could be announced today. Chelsea made yesterday formal 33+3M bid. Arsenal decided not to use first option. [md]

Chelsea last night tabled a £27m bid for Barcelona star Cesc Fabregas on a frantic day of business at Stamford Bridge. #CFC #FCB (Express)

Chelsea are also hoping to conclude their deal for Fabregas in the next few days, with a £200,000/week contract on the table #CFC (Express)

It [Fabregas deal] should all be worked out over next few days as the ideal scenario is it all gets signed & sealed before WC starts (Marca)

lol 200k a week is highly unlikely. I think he'll earn 150k at most.

Andy Gray believes Cesc Fabregas will fit into Chelsea’s midfield perfectly.

That is a brilliant piece of business by Blues boss Jose Mourinho, according to expert pundit and former top striker Andy Gray.

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-fabregas-perfect-chelsea-gray-hails-mourinhos-move-former-arsenal-star

Mundo Deportibo claim Chelsea have made a €33m bid for Cesc, Marca claim a fee has been agreed.

Fabregas will sign a 4-year contract, and will earn €10 million a year before tax, way more than what he was on at Barça [Marca]. #CFC

Cesc Fàbregas will play for Chelsea next season. The clubs have agreed on a fee of €33m, plus extras for trophies won [Marca]. #CFC

Fabregas deal could be announced as early as today [Mundo].

BpbyHB-CQAAmA48.jpg

Cesc Fàbregas will play for Chelsea next season. The clubs have agreed on a fee of 33 million euros, plus extras for trophies won. The player will sign for four seasons and will earn 10 million a year before tax, three more than what he was on at Barça.

I hate to say it, but you are an idiot if you think Ramires deserves to wear the shirt. His performance last year was absolutely fucking terrible. Why do you think our second priority behind a striker is a #8?

Tone it down, dude. Tone it way down.

I think both parties are desperate and hence why this deal is happening. We couldn't get a good deal for Pogba or Vidal and Fabregas needed a club where he would get the chance to play more often.

I am sure his first choice would have been a return to Arsenal but looks like Wenger won't be spending 30m+ on a 27 year old. Lets see how it pans out,Fabregas could go on to become one of the most influential buys of the season.

It's not about spending 30 million on a 27 year old...from what i've heard, Arsenal want to spend on a quality striker and a new RB before reinforcing the midfield..

The Cesc transfer wont take place today -not done yet fully. So relaxed lunch by the beach before the Brazil trip for me

how does he know anything , if he is stuffing his face on the beach. hardly speaking to agents is he.

Andy Gray believes Cesc Fabregas will fit into Chelsea’s midfield perfectly.

That is a brilliant piece of business by Blues boss Jose Mourinho, according to expert pundit and former top striker Andy Gray.

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-fabregas-perfect-chelsea-gray-hails-mourinhos-move-former-arsenal-star

Richard Keys, Rob Beasley and now Andy Gray.....don't think my stomach can take any more "experts" opinions! :mouthclosed: