Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

So if he has a great tournament Arsenal can comeback and pay the clause, making us or Barcelona not being able to do anything? As long as it is not inks on paper or no official announcement, all words of agreement can be revoked as Willian shows.

Well, I believe Chelsea can do what I suggested and avoid someone else 'stealing' Fabregas at the last minute.

And don't worry, Fabregas won't be brilliant at the World Cup, I can assure you that.

For those of you that read WAGNH, do you actually rate the opinions of Macaree and Schmidt? They come across as such smug know-it-alls. I was reading the Fabregas stories there ... put me in a rage.

i really don't like them. they banned me twice. bellends. if you dont agree with them , your out. and that schmidt guy uses the word "awfully" every sentence.

I'm just curious about how Mourinho will use Fabregas in the line up. Is he gonna be the pivot?

Hope so. He was great for Arsenal in that kind of deeper role, he's also a good goal scorer despite playing quite deep.

We've all been saying we need some brains in the middle of the park next to Matic, Fabregas will provide that.

Hope so. He was great for Arsenal in that kind of deeper role, he's also a good goal scorer despite playing quite deep.

We've all been saying we need some brains in the middle of the park next to Matic, Fabregas will provide that.

He plays in different positions for Barca and the national team....that is why I was confused

Oscar and Hazard are much more suitable in that position, but he could also play in that position. He even played as a false nine for spain!

I know that, hence why I said if needs be. Remember we will play a lot of games again this season and along with rotation changes could possibly be position switches.

I know that, hence why I said if needs be. Remember we will play a lot of games again this season and along with rotation changes could possibly be position switches.

This will allow Oscar to get more rest and rejuvenate himself this season. The kid played a gazillion matches for the last 2 seasons

This will allow Oscar to get more rest and rejuvenate himself this season. The kid played a gazillion matches for the last 2 seasons

Think the competition will help motivate him. May not be a coincidence that his performances became so flat as soon as Mourinho installed him as the de facto no.10.

Unsure how hell work in a midfield two, he was good alongside Gilberto then Flamini but he hasn't played that role in years, plus those Arsenal sides played 442, Mourinho will continue with 4231 id think and tends to prefer both of his centre midfielders to hold a lot of the time; then there's the number 10 who might restrict the space Fabregas has, or on the other hand could drop in when he goes forward.

But, watching this www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0Y4_WrLOVA and looking at the type of goals Costas scored, a lot of them from through balls into the box from deep, the combination between those two could be great

A few weeks ago did anyone honestly think we'll be getting a playmaker or even a top CM this transfer window? I'm over the moon about this signing, we have been crying out for someone like Cesc for years now. Imo our team seems very balanced right now, finally we have a great Striker in Costa, we now have a world class playmaker in Fabregas and a proper Left back in Luis meaning Azpi can go back to his normal position.

Hopefully i don't jinx anything seeing as these deals haven't been confirmed yet.... :lol:

If all goes to plan with these potential signings our squad will be immense next season.