Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

I'm sticking to my guns here and still believe Liverpool won't even make the top 4 next season. I think they'll find it much more difficult next season when teams know what to expect and how to play against them.

That and they'll actually be forced to rotate their squad and they don't have nearly the strength in depth that the rest of the top 4 or even United will have. I think they're in a direct fight for that 4th spot with United. Think 3rd will be their ceiling.

I also counted them out of the top four last season and laughed when someone said they will go close to winning the league.

:chai:

I also counted them out of the top four last season and laughed when someone said they will go close to winning the league.

:chai:

Hopefully Madrid tap up Suarez as hard as they did Bale and unsettle the shit out of him.

Then we don't have to worry about Liverpool at all for the foreseeable future. :)

I'm sticking to my guns here and still believe Liverpool won't even make the top 4 next season. I think they'll find it much more difficult next season when teams know what to expect and how to play against them.

That and they'll actually be forced to rotate their squad and they don't have nearly the strength in depth that the rest of the top 4 or even United will have. I think they're in a direct fight for that 4th spot with United. Think 3rd will be their ceiling.

Hopefully, your guns are spot on. Can't stand those bastards. Hate them more than any other English club. Easily.

Arsenal are not exercising their clause to resign Fabregas so I think he will sign for us as he wants to come to London. And there's no way he'd sign for the Spuds. If he moved to Citeh he would only be a bit-part player. United and Liverpool are in transition and I dont think he would sign for a team in that position. Chelsea would be ideal for him and I think he would fit in superbly beside Matic in the midfield. And tonight I see that Sky Sports have stated that Jose Mourinho is "monitoring the situation". I personally think he would be a great aquisition............................But then, I thought the same about Torres !!!!!!!! :blush:

Hopefully, your guns are spot on. Can't stand those bastards. Hate them more than any other English club. Easily.

Arsenal for me.

I'd take Liverpool finishing in a CL spot every time before Arse.

also cemented is different from finishing 2nd once. Cemented is when it's done a few times, at least imo.

Liverpool finished second with the best striker(s) in the league when they had to play no Europe. I'm positive they'll alternate between UCL footie and only domestic footie the next couple of years. The current UCL will prevent them from reaching the next one.

Guys dont expect agreement between to clubs so fast. First Barca need find replacement for him . So we need just wait when Barca will announce Rakitic signing. I hope it takes next 1-2 days to make this deal.

10417631_760981473960770_704505724658273

@F8Piraux BREAKING : Sevilla midfielder Ivan #Rakitic will sign for Barcelona this summer, according to @DiMarzio. He will replace Fabregas. #FCB

@F8Piraux Now, just waiting the announcement of Fabregas deal with his new team. TIC TAC TIC TAC... #CFC