Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Not even excited. This sounds way too good to be true.

This as well. Sounds mental TBH. Saying that, the main Spanish media outlets were reporting we'd agreed terms with Cesc etc yesterday, do it's not like it will have come out of no where,

Pique ' confirms ' agreement with Chelsea and Cesc justifies it: "In Barça is not valued as it deserves "

After defending his partner and friend, he told Catalan Central Forest theoretically closed microphone, " told me that it's done , for 33 million ," referring to the progress of the team led Fàbregas José

erard Piqué railed against FC Barcelona at the situation of his partner and friend Cesc Fabregas , who , as we reported Monday in ' Vozpópuli ' , the last weekend was in London, where he became engaged to Jose Mourinho to sign for Chelsea .

" A Cesc I love him , I know that is going through a difficult situation, because the club is valued as it deserves ," said Central Catalan from the concentration of the Spanish team in Washington, prior to the World Cup in Brazil . Then theoretically closed and microphone , told Forest that " He told me that it has already made " a clear reference to that Cesc agreement with Chelsea. He added : " It will of 33 million."

Del Bosque Pique revealed that the midfielder has already closed out, the Catalan team and figures spoke up : " It's going for 33 million "

Piqué knows closely mood midfielder and therefore did not hesitate to speak candidly when asked by his neighbor, who also will share a great friendship . " He is a player that any club in the world would be essential and basic part , a star of the team. However, the club is costing more ," said Barca player .

According to the central Barca and selection , " Cesc is a player that any club in the world would be essential and basic part , a star of the team"

Precisely , that the argument most valued Cesc in his recent conversation with Mourinho. The Portuguese coach of Chelsea was guaranteed to be the player who turn the London club next season. Following the departure of English Frank Lampard , Fabregas will be the cornerstone of Chelsea 2014-2015 and as such charge . Hence, the agreement closed with Mou in the presence of his agent, Darren Dein , waiting for the club owned by Roman Abramovich negotiate his transfer to the club .

At its meeting held this weekend in London , Mourinho guaranteed that Fabregas is the player who turn Chelsea next season

Piqué not hide the doubt to keep Cesc at Barcelona , though unknown publicly said that the decision finally taken. " I do not know what I will do, we have not talked about this ," he said , although it is aware that , under the circumstances, the next season will not share dressing room with him and then escaped .

"I hope it continues ," said Pique, who argued his desires. " Displaying his stats this year , is the midfield player who has gotten more goals and more assists gave . Clearly I want to continue with us ," he reiterated Catalan, although without any faith, because , as he Del Bosque said , " he told me it's made by 33 million ." The coach 's response was " poor president" Mourinho. .

I used this to show someone else, hope that's okay with you :)

I have seen the video and he does say cesc and 33m euros, but one of our spanish speakers will have to dissect and tell us whether its fake or not

http://www.rtve.es/deportes/20140604/pique-somos-candidatos-pero-unicos-favoritos/948450.shtml

You can read on their lips, they are indeed talking about Cesc. But the question should be: is that a normal conversation or Pique knew the mic is on and wanted to have a laugh at the journous, knowing they will make an article of every word he'll say?

Supposing this is a normal conversation - Pique says that Fabregas told him the deal is done and he'll leave for €33m. Del Bosque smiles and says "no va a ganar para disgustos el presidente, me cago en la leche, lo vais a volver loco probrecillo". You can translate this something like "He is winning jack shit out of this deal [barcelona's president], poor lad, he will go nuts". He is referring to Bartolomeu (Barsa's president), receiveing only €33m for Cesc in a moment when he is already in deep shit with the finances.

You can read on their lips, they are indeed talking about Cesc. But the question should be: is that a normal conversation or Pique knew the mic is on and wanted to have a laugh at the journous, knowing they will make an article of every word he'll say?

Supposing this is a normal conversation - Pique says that Fabregas told him the deal is done and he'll leave for €33m. Del Bosque smiles and says "no va a ganar para disgustos el presidente, me cago en la leche, lo vais a volver loco probrecillo". You can translate this something like "He is winning jack shit out of this deal [barcelona's president], poor lad, he will go nuts". He is referring to Bartolomeu (Barsa's president), receiveing only €33m for Cesc in a moment when he is already in deep shit with the finances.

Yeah just saw the video and after seeing it, it has that air of a prank.

Their smirk in their face, like they knew what they was doing.

I would take this with a pinch of salt.