Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

City fans are the most bitter in world football, far worse than scousers. A lot of Chelsea fans have NO IDEA, especially the international ones.

Only Hazard and Courtois would make their squad. We were favorites to win the title.last year? Lol. They can have whoever they want. Bahahaha

To think that we can actually announce Costa and most probably Luis before the WC and be already set when the pre-season starts, brilliant. No all summer lasting sagas, no deadline day dramas... Jose identified our problematic areas and immediately took an action. That's just amazing.

Welcome Cesc. Seeing you wearing the blue shirt and holding another one is actually much nicer than I expected. Stunning piece of business by Chels, again.

To think that we can actually announce Costa and most probably Luis before the WC and be already set when the pre-season starts, brilliant. No all summer lasting sagas, no deadline day dramas... Jose identified our problematic areas and immediately took an action. That's just amazing.

Welcome Cesc. Seeing you wearing the blue shirt and holding another one is actually much nicer than I expected. Stunning piece of business by Chels, again.

This! Having everybody ready for Pre-Season and the start of the season is essential

Plus if a surprise does pop up at the WC we have our main business done and can take a punt, whilst other clubs try and do their MAIN business!

Just smart all round - well done Chelsea ;)

Arsenal convinced Wenger has bigger plans than a proven WC player... I know I hate Arsenal, but I'm feeling a little sorry for tem come the end of the window and they have signed Remy and Schneiderlin...