Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Why are you telling me this, like it's something I don't know or any Chelsea fan with even a morsel of grey matter would know?

When Mourinho was sacked there were mass protests outside the bridge, nobody was burning anything. There was a 'Roman & Carlo Out!' banner outside Cobham, Benitez held up a Chelsea shirt with his name on upon arrival, that could have been a target.

Well it was an explanation to your claims. Our fans don't burn shirts not because we are wise and respectful...etc but because of this fact, if Hazard comes to Arsenal tomorrow you can expect similar things being done.

Tbf Jose sacking at the time was a bit of a shock for all the fans but no where near the scale the likes of RVP/Nasri crosses town to rivals.

Welcome Senor Fabregas!!! FUCK ARSENAL FUCK ARSENE WENGER

CHELSEA 6 ARSENAL 0

With Costa and Fabregas, it'll be CHELSEA 12 Arsenal 0

COME ON CHELSEA!

FUCK ARSENAL FANS HAHAH 1 FA CUP in 9 yrs!

KEEP TRUSTING N WENGER YOU BLOODY ARSENE HOOKERS. I HAVE TO PISS ON AN ARSENAL FLAG RIGHT NOW, GREETINGS FROM FABREGAS!!!!

never ever thought this would happen. would be interesting to see how jose employs him since he has a lot of deficiencies, but there is absolutely no countering what he brings to us. his vision, passing will be a massive upgrade, would be a proper link between our AMs and the defence. passing range is unquestionable.

also he gives us a lot of versatility. playing 4-1-4-1, 4-2-3-1, or 4-3-3 with rambo.

good transfer though, cant complain. have to simply forget the past!!!

Lol - ok, proven winner - great player... Fair enough he has to do it at Chelsea, but the same could be said of any player? Don't see the need for negativity?

Not negativity, just the way I see things. I am positive over this capture despite the strong ties to arsenal and barca. And yes, it can be said about any player. Though he is a low risk signing for me because of his EPL history and obvious quality. My only concern is that he might get displaced by Ramires the moment he starts showing some of his shortcomings defensively :D

Not negativity, just the way I see things. I am positive over this capture despite the strong ties to arsenal and barca. And yes, it can be said about any player. Though he is a low risk signing for me because of his EPL history and obvious quality. My only concern is that he might get displaced by Ramires the moment he starts showing some of his shortcomings defensively :D

Lol yeah that would be awful - Ramires replacing Fabregas :)

Just re-watched some of Cescs passing and assists - Costa must be delighted - even Torrid might get a couple of goals now, as Cescs passing > Slippery Stevie G ;)

I think this signing signals the end of 'buses + parking' - but I am optimistic ;)