Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Not that excited tbh, he has alot to prove

Life and soul of the party ain't ya?

This guy is EXACTLY what we need - you want great passing, calmness on the ball - employ a Spaniard...

Costa must be delighted

Fabregas has vision - something you cannot train, he is great at passing and will fill the massive hole in the centre of the pitch this club has...

Please tell me why he has a lot to prove?

Welcome, Cesc. I wouldn't go as far by saying everything is forgotten, but now you have our full support. Respect the shirt, always give your best and it might not be too long from now when all the fans start geniunely liking you. There is an example you can follow and his name is Ashley Cole.

Because no one left in bitter circumstances and we are not a selling club. We only sell a player once we don't need them anymore and getting a great fee for them. That is why the likes of Ba and Mikel haven't been able to sign for another club yet, we don't give away players even when we don't need them.

Why are you telling me this, like it's something I don't know or any Chelsea fan with even a morsel of grey matter would know?

When Mourinho was sacked there were mass protests outside the bridge, nobody was burning anything. There was a 'Roman & Carlo Out!' banner outside Cobham, Benitez held up a Chelsea shirt with his name on upon arrival, that could have been a target.

His past success doesn't grant him any leeway, at Chelsea he's still a zero and has everything to prove.

Lol - ok, proven winner - great player... Fair enough he has to do it at Chelsea, but the same could be said of any player? Don't see the need for negativity?