Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Gonna be weird seeing him in a Chelsea shirt and I still have some reservations over how he'll fit into the team, but it's another fine bit of business when you look at his price, the fact he's homegrown and he's a good player. I trust Jose and I hope he's a massive success here. Might be a while before my first reaction to seeing him is CUNT! but I'll try.

Welcome to the only club in London to have won the Champions League Cesc - when it comes to the Sky interview before the Arsenal match, keep your mouth shut please.

Would be absolutely hilarious if Fabregas has a brilliant tournament, Wilshere injured his ankle and rule out for 3 months, Ramsey picking a groin injury again which rules him out for like 1 month next season. Arsene Wenger would be fuming haha

I've never seen a video/pic of a Chelsea fan burning a shirt with the Chelsea badge on it, smh.

Because no one left in bitter circumstances and we are not a selling club. We only sell a player once we don't need them anymore and getting a great fee for them. That is why the likes of Ba and Mikel haven't been able to sign for another club yet, we don't give away players even when we don't need them.

I fully admit I was skeptical. I did actually like him when he was at Arsenal, I just hope he is still as good and will be a great asset of the team.

I watched that wee documentary with him last night and then when I heard the news today. I have decided to be very positive about the move.

Welcome to Chelsea Cesc :wave: