The Board

On 1/18/2019 at 3:02 PM, mccg said:

Marina Granovskaia is working very hard – Sarri 'confident' of January signings
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/marina-granovskaia-working-very-hard-sarri-confident-january-signings

Gota laugh sometimes or we would just sit in a dark room drinking gin listening to Leonard Cohen looking at a bottle of sleepers!

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

This puppet stooge MUST go.

If Roman refuses, he needs to sell the goddamn club.

She and the rest of the SIBNEFT mafia are leading CFC down the road to perdition with alarming pace.

This delusional bint probably still thinks Hazard and CHO are only having a laugh about leaving.

Image result for marina granovskaia

My versions much better!

Sven Mislintat is leaving Arsenal.  Should be all over them, a scout like him will be in demand everywhere and I reckon our chances will be good, he can stay in London and our scputibg facilities are excellent,  lets hope the board does its job

16 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I'll only ever do one post in here so I thought i best make it a good one so here goes......

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUNT.

That 4 or 5 week holiday in middle of the last summer's t-market was the last straw for me.

giphy.gif

FIFA investigation into Chelsea transfer dealings 'involves over 100 young player cases' with club facing potential two-year ban if found guilty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6640489/FIFA-investigation-Chelsea-transfer-dealing-involves-100-young-player-cases.html

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The high-flier Aston Villa have snapped up from Chelsea

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/high-flier-aston-villa-snapped-15746340

Aston Villa have made a savvy off-field appointment by hiring Nicola Ibbetson as their new chief commercial officer.

The highly-regarded, Ibbetson, worked with CEO Christian Purslow at Chelsea and leaves Stamford Bridge after three years.

She replaces Luke Organ, who was axed last month as part of a major shake-up aimed at boosting revenue streams.

A chartered accountant, Ibbetson also spent three years at Manchester United, where she worked on the world-record £750million kit sponsorship deal with Adidas.

5 hours ago, mccg said:

lol the only crown she is going to get is

Crown_of_Shit-Luke_Chueh-Acrylic-trampt-35884m.jpg?1328706513

when he walks on a free or for £10m via a desperation sale next January

Sarri is having several problems but:
1) is about 5-6 years we have up and down seasons, this should make us thinking: one coach fail is his mistake, but 3-4 one after other not! overall when this menagers are always considered great coaches!
2) Ok coaches, but we don't have a players at level of others 3-4 top PL club!
3) The problem about 5-6 years is the propriety and board, you can have good coach or good players, but untill under there isn't a good board, a good society with great plans, a great vision and a long term program is all just  destinated to fail!
So we can change coach, some player or other but untill won't be a mental change nothing will change!
And this won't happen untill the propriety and board won't change! So Roman needs to sell the club or we are destinated to be a club of 5-8 place in PL for next years!

8 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

Sarri is having several problems but:
1) is about 5-6 years we have up and down seasons, this should make us thinking: one coach fail is his mistake, but 3-4 one after other not! overall when this menagers are always considered great coaches!
2) Ok coaches, but we don't have a players at level of others 3-4 top PL club!
3) The problem about 5-6 years is the propriety and board, you can have good coach or good players, but untill under there isn't a good board, a good society with great plans, a great vision and a long term program is all just  destinated to fail!
So we can change coach, some player or other but untill won't be a mental change nothing will change!
And this won't happen untill the propriety and board won't change! So Roman needs to sell the club or we are destinated to be a club of 5-8 place in PL for next years!

not far wrong at all

Profit and sensible spending is the aim but seemingly at the expense of our first 11.

whats the point if we dont have top class players because any profit will drain away and our spending will rocket trying to buy to get back in the mix!

We have been crying out for players for 3 windows

i and many at the bridge held the belief they would bring in reinforcements yet they let go of morata, cesc and moses and as of 6.10pm got aging higuain in?!

SMFH