The Board

9 minutes ago, manpe said:

World football's governing body say they want to end the "commercial exploitation" of the loan system

Rich words coming from an organization corrupt from head to toe.

lol exploitation? thats cute, like i said before FIFA have no high moral whatoever, bunch of corrupt pieces of shit. Dont be surprised if no action is taken against PSG and City for breach of FFP. Money talks my friends and FIFA is a disgrace, how else do you explain Qatar hosting the next Word Cup.

What has fifa to do with it anway? I think we need to abandon fifa and uefa asap and Organize things on a club to club or associazion to association basis. And i think it will happen sooner or later

On 10/9/2018 at 9:20 AM, Jason said:

Non-related Chelsea news but...

What ever happened with us getting a DoF.  Has it just gone dead?  Can we get Emanalo to cover for Marina when she goes on her annual holiday at the start of the transfer window?

Police investigate allegation of historical racist abuse in Chelsea youth set-up

Police understood to have talked to former staff member 
 Inquiries relate to alleged abuse during the 1980s and 1990s

Think to me the image of the club has taking a big dive with all this racism, from the fans to the club. 
Not good. 

It was so much easier on my head and heart when I had a much more carefree attitude about our Blue world.

Get up on match day, meet the lads, have a beer, goto the game and shout my damned fool head off giving abuse to whoever we were playing. Even singing Monty Python Bright Side of Life if we wer losing.

But now I think about how shit our board is, WTF we don't have a DOF, why do we keep beng made scapegoats over shit that everyone else does etc etc etc

It gets harder instead of easier.

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

It was so much easier on my head and heart when I had a much more carefree attitude about our Blue world.

Get up on match day, meet the lads, have a beer, goto the game and shout my damned fool head off giving abuse to whoever we were playing. Even singing Monty Python Bright Side of Life if we wer losing.

But now I think about how shit our board is, WTF we don't have a DOF, why do we keep beng made scapegoats over shit that everyone else does etc etc etc

It gets harder instead of easier.

A lack of a proper DoF is unforgivable at this level. It shows rank amateurism at board level. The entire team and organisation are suffering from an absence of a whip hand on the reins. Marina has proven she is not capable of running a top 10 football team by herself (tbh at all) in terms of player overall recruitment/management.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

A lack of a proper DoF is unforgivable at this level. It shows rank amateurism at board level. The entire team and organisation are suffering from an absence of a whip hand on the reins. Marina has proven she is not capable of running a top 10 football team by herself (tbh at all) in terms of player overall recruitment/management.

And they lack any real football knowledge. Thats why we get inferior players for positions.

I reckon a manager has gone to the board with his recommendation, they might inquire, see the prices they will ask for and then set about getting a cheaper version.

They buy someome that plays in that position thats  alot cheaper so they in their infinite wisdom think they have done a great job. All patting each others back. And all they are doing is chopping down other teams dead wood.

I dont understand once they realize a player just hasn't worked out they dont sell him. OK we might lose out cause they probably paid a bit too much for them in the 1st place. But its better than sitting back just paying his wages.

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

And they lack any real football knowledge. Thats why we get inferior players for positions.

I reckon a manager has gone to the board with his recommendation, they might inquire, see the prices they will ask for and then set about getting a cheaper version.

They buy someome that plays in that position thats  alot cheaper so they in their infinite wisdom think they have done a great job. All patting each others back. And all they are doing is chopping down other teams dead wood.

I dont understand once they realize a player just hasn't worked out they dont sell him. OK we might lose out cause they probably paid a bit too much for them in the 1st place. But its better than sitting back just paying his wages.

They need to stop shopping for the most expensive items at John Lewis or House of Fraser or (god forbid) Marks & Sparks (where Papy Djilobodji came from!) and step the fuck up to Harvey Nichols, Browns, and Harrods.:)

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

They need to stop shopping for the most expensive items at John Lewis or House of Fraser or (god forbid) Marks & Sparks (where Papy Djilobodji came from!) and step the fuck up to Harvey Nichols, Browns, and Harrods.:)

But theres times I get really good stuff from guys down the pub too!

And these posh shops can get away with selling dodgy knockoffs because nobody expects them to have hokey gear.

Saying that I just paid £510 for a old 45 from the biggest dealer in England only to look at it and realize its a bootleg!! Grrrr Grrrr

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Harvey Nics doesn't sell your type of party favours, lolol

I dunno mate - got my mother in law to get me a party pack of Xmas booze and food stuff to give to a mate for a Xmas prezzie.

But cant see my right foot in a Jimmy Choo tho! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I dunno mate - got my mother in law to get me a party pack of Xmas booze and food stuff to give to a mate for a Xmas prezzie.

But cant see my right foot in a Jimmy Choo tho! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NOT Choo's!

these would look great on you!

https://www.harveynichols.com/int/brand/grenson/167700-fred-dark-brown-leather-boots/p2766588/

593010_brown_5.jpg

Just now, Vesper said:

Nah not my thing,

I got 2 dodgy feet by the way.

My left is a 13 and my right is a size 15! Broke it 20 or so years back and bones didnt mesh right. So i either get 2 pars of whatever or stuff a sock in the left one lol

Don;t limp or owt - just a pain finding good old trainers!

Nowt at all to do with the board tho so appy polly loggies. Will now shut up!

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I just paid £510 for a old 45 from the biggest dealer in England only to look at it and realize its a bootleg

That's a gutter mate - I'd be up there like a shot getting...er...redress.

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Get up on match day, meet the lads, have a beer, goto the game and shout my damned fool head off giving abuse to whoever we were playing

Think it seems madder now because there is so much info -mostly online. My mates tend to ignore most of it and am starting to do the same

55 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

That's a gutter mate - I'd be up there like a shot getting...er...redress.

Think it seems madder now because there is so much info -mostly online. My mates tend to ignore most of it and am starting to do the same

Ive known the guy since the 70s so it just took a phone call. He kinda is the price guide for rare soul. He buys peeps collections - gives about 1/4 face value!! I used to sit in the pub in Leicester down the road from his sjop. See a guy with boxes of records and tell him Id offer him more than he offered! It worked quite well lol I was speeding one night and we were chatting and I told him what I had done a few times. He wasn't chuffed lol But its a buyers market and hes a rich,tight cunt!

Mate I try every season to not get into the deep stuff. The politics, the transfers etc. But it drags me back in. But it happens I suppose when you're passionate about something.