The Board

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

yep, that as been on (rumour-wise) for months

meanwhile we get crushing transfers bans and excuses

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

I always placed our transfer probs and shit between managers and board om Em's feet before and really its on Grannys! Unless she is PURELY Romans mouth piece!

But we are getting our arses kicked everywhere.

Lets just hope the only place we aren't is on the pitch

4 hours ago, mccg said:

Premier League arbitration tribunal appointed for Conte vs. Chelsea hearing

It just continues

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/3/12/18261410/premier-league-arbitration-tribunal-appointed-for-conte-vs-chelsea-hearing

My song for the FA, FIFA, and CAS

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

bläääääääääää:(

but at least Arse didn't get him

101 days until the summer 2019 window opens. I hope the numpty board has the GO button set up and their plans set to liquidate and rebuild in a MASSIVE way just in case our CAS non-deferral appeal is successful (I think it has a good shot)

IF we do get the window this summer and the board (ie. Roman and the puppets) go all deer-in-the-headlights and fuck it up badly we are so screwed until 2021.

Our board don't plan properly, the scatter gun approach will still continue if the ban is lifted.

People need to understand the club is a mess, and nothing will change why we still have these fucking cock jockeys in charge.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Actually, the most useless board out of the top 6 is Stan Kroenke and his cronies...but THEN it's us.

They can only spend revenue brought in from the club's operations. I wouldn't rate them alongside us. 

We are on course to miss CL football for the 3rd time in 4 years, in spite City being the only club in Europe outspending us. That is utterly unacceptable. The Drinkwater deal alone is a sackable offence. 

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

That's what makes them very bad owners. You can rate them alongside them.

Yes I know. But Arsenal's situation is way worse. 10+ years without a league trophy. Little ambition. That's why we are the second worst run club in the top 6.

They had a new stadium to fund. And they can only spend within the means of the money brought in from operations. They can't compete financially compared to us, City, or United. 

The fact we are the 2nd biggest spenders in Europe and have done so poorly this half a decade, to me, reflects worse than Arsenal if we are to rate incompetence. 

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

Keyword, "Had". HAD. It's all paid off for years now. Still no difference.

How is it not a difference? :lol:

Arsenal's whole business model is a self sustaining one. Only spending with what they bring in on operations, IE new stadium ticket prices. How do you honestly expect them to compete against us, City and United?

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

Kroenke used his own money (and Arsenal's profits) to build his ranch and expand Los Angeles Rams in America. So don't pretend the owners (and Arsenal) don't have any money to spend. They do. Just in the wrong areas, and that's down to Kroenke.

But the argument is who has the more incompetent board? Not owner?

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

That's based in the last 10 years. And within that 10 years, didn't we win the league 3 times and the Champions League? What did Arsenal win compare to that time?

I specifically said half a decade. Why? Because that is when Marina took charge. 

Since then, only City have out spent us. Being the 2nd highest spenders in Europe, yet being on course to finish outside the top 4 for the 3rd time in 4 years, shows we are run worse than a club who can only spend beyond their means.