The Board

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Not harsh enough bud.

All this time shes been thinking shes saved us money. With all her yes men surrounding her kissing her arse telling her what a great job shes doing so they can keep in with Roman.

She just sees the bottom line when she buys a cheaper player optionl but all it does is make us weaker. Which loses us much more in the long run.

I love Roman for what he did for us I truly do but she is Romans mouth,ears,head and balls and needs to sod off.

Yep. Sibneft mafia fo sho and fo life G!

Lol at at balls. She has someone's bollocks in her purse for realio.

The-worlds-oddest-handbag-Scrotal-Sac-th

Just now, Vesper said:

Carlo kept his, lolol.

Shoudn't have got the Spanish Archer in the 1st place tho.

I think I will do my best to stay away today as I feel my Grrr rising and I dont see it being a 'good news day' lol

Lets pray to the footballing atoms I'm totally wrong.

The board is destroying the club. We are selling needed players before we have replacements, we are not selling the insane amount of deadweight we have (or at huge losses), we are missing out on target after target (the latest 2, if true, are Barella and Pareds, which make me rage).

WE are getting bullied by Juve over the Higuain (Higs in is also potentially a huge disaster, if he doesn't come good) deal to include a player we payed £18m for (Emerson) as part of the deal, which leaves us NO backup LB as well.

I see NOTHING being done to try and sort Hazard situation out, we may end up losing him for well over £100m less than he is worth.

The club is being slowly destroyed right before our eyes.

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The board is destroying the club. We are selling needed players before we have replacements, we are not selling the insane amount of deadweight we have (or at huge losses), we are missing out on target after target (the latest 2, if true, are Barella and Pareds, which make me rage).

WE are getting bullied by Juve over the Higuain (Higs in is also potentially a huge disaster, if he doesn't come good) deal to include a player we payed £18m for (Emerson) as part of the deal, which leaves us NO backup LB as well.

I see NOTHING being done to try and sort Hazard situation out, we may end up losing him for well over £100m less than he is worth.

The club is being slowly destroyed right before our eyes.

No it's all gonna be Ok tho cause Mz Penny Pinscher got us a good deal on Higs! We should be OK now!

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

No it's all gonna be Ok tho cause Mz Penny Pinscher got us a good deal on Higs! We should be OK now!

I do not like our future being gambled on via a rapidly in decline, rapidly ageing striker. I also cannot believe we are bollocksing up so many deals (ie Barella and Paredes as fresh examples) yet again.

I see almost zero mid to long term strategic vision and planning, and almost no efforts to sort out past disastrous moves like Drinkwater, etc. He alone is a massive £70m black hole on our balance sheet.

The window has taken a bit of turn from when it opened.  Started out strong, making a statement of intent, whether the correct statement of intent is arguable but making a statement nonetheless.  Slowly we've returned to a situation we've seen played out over many recent transfer windows.  Identify target, haggle for target, switch to option b over a couple million pounds on 30, 40, 50 million pound deals, fail on plan b, deadline day arrives, panic buy out an option out of nowhere.  Seen this scenario play out many times now.  It's like Groundhog Day. 

I hope we actually break the cycle this time and just put up the extra cash to get the targets we want. :blink:

2 hours ago, kc_blue said:

The window has taken a bit of turn from when it opened.  Started out strong, making a statement of intent, whether the correct statement of intent is arguable but making a statement nonetheless.  Slowly we've returned to a situation we've seen played out over many recent transfer windows.  Identify target, haggle for target, switch to option b over a couple million pounds on 30, 40, 50 million pound deals, fail on plan b, deadline day arrives, panic buy out an option out of nowhere.  Seen this scenario play out many times now.  It's like Groundhog Day. 

I hope we actually break the cycle this time and just put up the extra cash to get the targets we want. :blink:

Don't forget that we end up paying 75% of what option A would have cost us for option C who is 20% as good.

I may not agree with all the board decisions. My main gripe is on player contracts, losing (maybe) hazard and courtois for cheap is absolutely bad businesses decision for a big club like us. 

But in term of transfer, although I disagree with some of the signing but it depend on what the manager want. You can't just I want player x, y, z but the manager does not like his characteristics. That make 0 sense. People complained about drinkwater. I hated that signing but it make so much sense under Conte. We need an HG player and we need a midfielder to play in two man system. 

Season

Player 

PL gls

2000/01

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

2001/02

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

2002/03

Gianfranco Zola

2003/04

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

2004/05

Frank Lampard

2005/06

Frank Lampard

2006/07

Didier Drogba

2007/08

Frank Lampard

2008/09

Nicolas Anelka

2009/10

Didier Drogba

2010/11

Florent Malouda

2011/12

Frank Lampard, Daniel Sturridge

2012/13

Frank Lampard

2013/14

Eden Hazard

2014/15

Diego Costa

2015/16

Diego Costa

2016/17

Diego Costa

2017/18

Eden Hazard

2018/19

Eden Hazard

Here you can see our top PL goalscorers since 2000. It will probably surprise some because it seems there is a belief here that we had some hot strikers in our golden era. But it wasnt like that. 

Its true however we had big game players and we had alot of players that could score. Hell our CBs were bigger danger for opponent goal than our strikers are today.

We dont need a striker that will bang 30 goals every year. Its impossible to demand that from one player and just deliver. What we need are players that give everything and deliver when they get a chance. Not some fucking Alonso, Morata, Giroud, Willian who miss open net or Kovacic who cant even shoot on goal. 

Instead of going for someone like Icardi and spend 150m on him, get a proven 15-20 goal a season striker (someone that can actualy do it and not just another Morata who will shit his pants) and another RW who can pack another 10-15. That would be much much better and more balanced than a single striker that can get 30.

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think the board must be largely blamed for where we could find ourselves very soon. If Sarri is on the brink or if those comments are to be lead to another downturn of form and his sacking, surely they must go cmon guys weve had 4 managers (Mou, Hiddink, Conte, Sarri) in the last 4 or 5 years. Everytime weve won we have stopped and stood still, never taken the initiative to improve. Mou wanted a CB, a LB and another winger the season he got sacked and got dross players in that regard. Conte wanted Bonucci, Alex Sandro and Candreva but instead he got Luiz, Alonso, Emerson and Zappacosta over 2 years. Poor squad building has put us back a bit.

a bit

This puppet stooge MUST go.

If Roman refuses, he needs to sell the goddamn club.

She and the rest of the SIBNEFT mafia are leading CFC down the road to perdition with alarming pace.

This delusional bint probably still thinks Hazard and CHO are only having a laugh about leaving.

Image result for marina granovskaia