The Board

My guess is he couldn't handle being around the only manager to make it clear to the media he's worthless to the club.

There's already sugarcoated lies, out today, that he's responsible for bringing Hazard, De Bruyne, Courtois & Lukaku to the club :lol::lol::lol:Swear everyone gets credit at this club except Piet de Visser.

YO! This is major fucking news. Hollywood FC we outchea, What the fuck is happening behind the scenes at Chelsea? Did Roman actually back a manager over his stooges? What was the tipping point? 

Chelsea Twitter is a madness right now. 

Thoughts @Styles ???

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
19 minutes ago, Tomo said:
The whole hatred of him was truly bizarre, all because he replaced Ray Wilkins as assistant manager.

Signings like Papy & Hector are the reason people disliked him.

Can never prove it but i am almost certain that was down to Jose insisting Pogba and Stones or bust, which led to us backing him in that and then panicking when we realised they weren't coming. Compared to under Conte where we have made positive deadline day deals, it's not a coincidence.

Nevermind disliking *him* - i didn't. My issue was, having a yes-man with 0 experience in his position, outlasting brilliant managers and brilliant players. Just hovering like an under-qualified ghost, picking up credit here and there that deserves to go to our scouts. He offered nothing and less still than anyone else in his position at a top club, I have no doubt about it. And that's enough reason to have angst and aggression towards his sector of the club, of which he was the accountable head. Beyond that, it's reasonable to put 2 + 2 together and deduce that he's had big says in big moments for us, big negative moments. But that's another discussion which honestly, none of us want to have again.

Ultimately this all goes back to Roman though, who appointed him, and allowed shambles to go on this long (and perhaps even longer if it's Emenalo's decision to walk.)

Point is, if you really love your football club, you don't want it run by headless chickens. He was a headless chicken. And Marina is the next one, no doubt about it.
Who knows - maybe Roman's ready to take a back seat to an extent, and bring in a real footballing board. 

Just now, Tomo said:

Can never prove it but i am almost certain that was down to Jose insisting Pogba and Stones or bust, which led to us backing him in that and then panicking when we realised they weren't coming. Compared to under Conte where we have made positive deadline deals, it's not a coincidence.

If he's responsible for Papy and Hector, then he also had something to do with signing the likes of Morata, Costa, Fabregas, Kante? No? Ok. I am wondering who the next scapegoat for everything that goes wrong will be.

Can never prove it but i am almost certain that was down to Jose insisting Pogba and Stones or bust, which led to us backing him in that and then panicking when we realised they weren't coming. Compared to under Conte where we have made positive deadline deals, it's not a coincidence.
There have been plenty of signings which raised eyebrows for the wrong reasons. It obviously doesn't all come down to him but a large part of these strange transfers seem to have his rubber-stamp.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

There have been plenty of signings which raised eyebrows for the wrong reasons. It obviously doesn't all come down to him but a large part of these strange transfers seem to have his rubber-stamp.

Over the past 7 or so years, we've made more questionable signings than good signings. And the only constant at the club regarding signings throughout that time has been Emenalo. Need anything more be said? Would any club envy us for having him? Maybe an npower Championship side :lol: