The Board

41 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

New sleeve and then training kit sponsor.

Never heard of it before. Bingx is apparently the 27th largest crypto currency exchange listed on coinmarketcap, has never turned in a profit and is probably shady. Boehly is such business genius . Can so see this blowing up in our faces after the stake and paramount fiascos. At least their logo is not completely hideous . Anyone found how much exactly we get?

20 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Never heard of it before. Bingx is apparently the 27th largest crypto currency exchange listed on coinmarketcap, has never turned in a profit and is probably shady. Boehly is such business genius . Can so see this blowing up in our faces after the stake and paramount fiascos. At least their logo is not completely hideous . Anyone found how much exactly we get?

Shady… pashaw!!

On 03/01/2024 at 20:58, Magic Lamps said:

Anyone found how much exactly we get?

£12 million-a-year 

Government will not intervene in Chelsea’s BingX deal despite crypto firm’s Russia links

BingX proudly boasts of its links to Russia but Premier League and Government see no reason to block sponsorship deal

https://archive.is/AYt21#selection-2541.0-2543.1

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

£12 million-a-year 

GovernmeUUnt will not intervene in Chelsea’s BingX deal despite crypto firGet the Talk Chelsea app!m’s Russia links

BingX proudly boasts of its links to Russia but Premier League and Government see no reason to block sponsorship deal

https://archive.is/AYt21#selection-2541.0-2543.1

Not too shabby but ManUre get 20m from the trash plumbers. That has to be the yardstick. I know we have nowhere the same brand reach yet but ManUre have been doing fuck all for over 10 years as a club so we should at least have closed down the distance a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Of course they are in Chelsea to make money ball they don't care about fans ,  PL , top 4 , CL etc  we need Mourinho in the club to expose these  wrongers  Boehly , Wyss , Feliciano , Walter and the rest   in consorcium what they really doing . But they will never get a  elite manager cuz 1st  thing elite manager will never colaborate with this kindengarden project and 2nd every elite manager who would  join Chelsea  will want world class players which we don't have any and they can't buy these players  cuz they   already have a   1bnd spending for nothing and now they want desperatelly to sell Gallagher , Broja , Chalobah , Maatsen to get these money to buy a  striker .

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Another clown on the board.

Ugh

Experience

1. Logo of Huddersfield Town Football Club
    •  
      Head Of Recruitment
      Jul 2018 - Jun 2022  4 yrs
    •  
      Chief Scout
      Feb 2016 - Jul 2018  2 yrs 6 mos
  2. Logo of Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club
    Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club
    2 yrs 2 mos
    •  
      National Scout (Full time)
      Jul 2014 - Aug 2015  1 yr 2 mos
    •  
      Scout (Part time)
      Jan 2014 - Jul 2014  7 mos
    •  
      Scout (Voluntary)
      Jul 2013 - Jan 2014  7 mos
      United Kingdom
    • Logo of Wrexham Football Club
      Youth Team Player
      Wrexham Football Club
      Jul 2008 - Jun 2010  2 yrs

On 03/01/2024 at 20:58, Magic Lamps said:

least their logo is not completely hideous

BingX-Logo-Evolution.png

Lol, looks like something wifey slapped together at 5am in the morning for basic advert/logo design class after being out all night in some dodgy after-hours Shoreditch techno club with me back in our London uni days in the mid 2010s

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

BingX-Logo-Evolution.png

Lol, looks like something wifey slapped together at 5am in the morning for basic advert/logo design class after being out all night in some dodgy after-hours Shoreditch techno club with me back in our London uni days in the mid 2010s

That’s  an oddly specific comparison and I agree it is quite rudimentary but it is not as eyesore as the Three logo we used to have 

17 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

That’s  an oddly specific comparison and I agree it is quite rudimentary but it is not as eyesore as the Three logo we used to have 

lol, it is something that actually happened, lol

she had to re-submit it as her prof said it was shite, lol

Well I hope he does better because this summer we really did bad with many loans. 

Don't know how good he is but at least the club realize their mistake in this summer with loans that they want to try to get someone that might give a better input. 

On 15/02/2024 at 04:15, Magic Lamps said:

I got to say the fiasco this summer with the logo was a golden one because people where able to get a shirt without any logo. 

Best logo was the Samsung for me, but a shirt with no Logo for a short time was a rare find. 

Edited by Fernando

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I got to say the fiasco this summer with the logo was a golden one because people where able to get a shirt without any logo. 

Best logo was the Samsung for me, but a shirt with no Logo for a short time was a rare find. 

I agree. I got one without sponsor logo and it is gorgeous. 

samsung looked nice and is a huge brand so was definitely a good. Yokohama also looked kinda cool on that one kit where both had small white and red details