The Board

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

One of the worse signings in our recent History. I'm not exaggerating either. Absolute clown of a footballer.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

One of the biggest frauds in football. Wouldn't surprise me if the owners changed strategy after watching this fraud collecting massive wages being shit.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

And yet some yearn for the return of Tuchel, who also was ok with the Rom buy.

Yes I always said Tuchel was very bad for signing. Shor term he was good just like Conte but building a long term team are bad because of their buys. 

Edited by Fernando

5 hours ago, Vytis33 said:

And the obsession with Brighton continues 

The two reasons why they didn't buy Brighton instead of Chelsea.

It's not in London. It doesn't come with a ready-made global fanbase.

On 20/02/2024 at 15:43, Vytis33 said:

And the obsession with Brighton continues 

Is it true that we have paid 10m in compensation? Insane figure if true 

20 hours ago, DDA said:

Apparently Man U were heavily interested in this Jewell fella. He is meant to be very good at his job.

So were Christopher Vivell, Paul Winstanley, Laurence Stewart, Graham Potter, Joe Shields, Kyle Macauley & Matt Hallam…. all figures identified by Clearlake. And as usual, a massive deal was made regarding most of their appointments as they were “very good” in their chosen fields. Most have had mixed/poor results so far… or are no longer here so expectations should be low. Definitely. The previous body of work in the last 18 months in terms of managers, recruitment and departures backs that. 

Just because Man United wanted him it means nothing really. Its still fair to say that Sir Jim Radcliffe hasn’t had a great deal of success owning Nice and restructuring United is a much bigger much more colossal task. I just hope there isn’t a perception that just because they have made shrewd moves in getting Berrada and Ashworth (will get done eventually) from City & Newcastle onboard there, that everyone he and INEOS want/wanted to get are going to be of that calibre.

I mean again, as mentioned time and time again over the last year, who is picking our players here? Is this guy gonna be further collaborating with the guys we have here for Strasbourg too seeing as his role is more towards the mutli club model part? How many folk are actually involved with recruiting at the club now we seem to have new recruitment guys coming in every 3 months. Its a clusterfuck. You’ve got all these guys and then a head coach/manager who was shouting out for experienced players in the summer, the complete opposite of the profile of players we predominantly went for.

Pressure is on Poch now, but there is a very basic problem, that bugs me since very beginning: Clearlake got a lot of free credit due to out hopes that club's structures will be finally sorted out and we will build a system like every top club does. So… how it's going? What kind of system is this group of players assembled for? What tactical identity are we building for? What element is our biggest strength? ("Brighton" is not a good answer, however natural one) 

Okay, the recruitment idea is clear: Very young, very raw with basic potential and very low rate of actually turning out good. A gamble. That's fine, if those players are cheap. But oh boy, they are not.

Besides this, we are just all over the place like we were under Roman, only difference Roman aimed for top quality and price vs quality later, meanwhile we are getting totally random transfers like getting Mudryk for absolutely no clear reason. Everyone knows already that building the club in FM-like manner just doesn't work, yet we are not only still kinda doing it, but also digging the puzzles from the variety clearance bin.

4 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Pressure is on Poch now, but there is a very basic problem, that bugs me since very beginning: Clearlake got a lot of free credit due to out hopes that club's structures will be finally sorted out and we will build a system like every top club does. So… how it's going? What kind of system is this group of players assembled for? What tactical identity are we building for? What element is our biggest strength? ("Brighton" is not a good answer, however natural one) 

Okay, the recruitment idea is clear: Very young, very raw with basic potential and very low rate of actually turning out good. A gamble. That's fine, if those players are cheap. But oh boy, they are not.

Besides this, we are just all over the place like we were under Roman, only difference Roman aimed for top quality and price vs quality later, meanwhile we are getting totally random transfers like getting Mudryk for absolutely no clear reason. Everyone knows already that building the club in FM-like manner just doesn't work, yet we are not only still kinda doing it, but also digging the puzzles from the variety clearance bin.

We are so fucked.

💔

Ratcliffe after buying United :

''I'm not interested in the financial aspects of this investment at all really because i know i make enough money in chemicals and oil and gas really i don't  it's not this is not a financial investment it's you know it's because i'm interested in um seeing Manchester United being successful again it hasn't been successful the last 11 years but needs to get back to where should be.

After 5 mins there he already build structure at United with mans who build Citeh and Newcastle .

Our clowns  have an obsession with Brighton :

Here is Clearlake co-founder Jose Feliciano in October 2022. Business first. Football later. "A long term sustainable business that can accrue in value significantly and that means a lot more than just winning or losing on the pitch".

In other words screw the club in every department  , build stadium double that investition and sell for profit .

Edited by milka

17 minutes ago, milka said:

Ratcliffe after buying United :

After 5 mins there he already build structure at United with mans who build Citeh and Newcastle .

Our clowns  have an obsession with Brighton :

In other words screw the club in every department  , build stadium double that investition and sell for profit .

Maybe they thought that's what they were buying..mean both play in blue..or just like the seaside vibe?