• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's actually a decent player - but not for that amount

just read a post of yours slagging kheedira!!! surely u can or dont rate song higher than him!!! :)

for the record, i dont want either. would be happier seeing mvg get a chance instead!!!

just read a post of yours slagging kheedira!!! surely u can or dont rate song higher than him!!! :)

for the record, i dont want either. would be happier seeing mvg get a chance instead!!!

Yeah rather have neither :)

Just saying Song had an awesome last season with Le Arse and was regularly finding RvP from deep.

I would love to see MvG tear it up :)

• 4 months later...

He has had an interesting season so far for West Ham. I was a bit skeptical when he went there but hes been a huge plus for them, giving them a platform and balance. Hes playing more in a disciplined role than his last season at Arsenal and quite frankly he could be useful cover for Nemanja Matic since everyone rates Mikel so poorly..... Thoughts?

No way will he return to Barca in the summer, they have Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Xavi, Rafinha all there and he probably won't get a game.

He has had an interesting season so far for West Ham. I was a bit skeptical when he went there but hes been a huge plus for them, giving them a platform and balance. Hes playing more in a disciplined role than his last season at Arsenal and quite frankly he could be useful cover for Nemanja Matic since everyone rates Mikel so poorly..... Thoughts?

No way will he return to Barca in the summer, they have Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Xavi, Rafinha all there and he probably won't get a game.

You sign him, I'll bring the benjamins.

I think we can do better if we're just looking for cover. Song isn't going to give Matic competition, which is what we should seek to bring in. Not going to say it will happen, but we don't want Matic getting complacent because he knows he would be 'untouchable' so to speak.

He really wanted to leave Barca although he played 31 matches last season. I don't think he would get more minutes here. Matic and Fábregas seems to be untouchable, Mikel and Ramires are good covers and we have good young players like Aké and Ruben.

He is not a bad player and also a homegrown but I don't think signing him would be a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Perfect compliment to be in the midfield with Matic and Fabregas

His vision looks too good in that video. Has his passing always been that good? Would definitely start in our team if he delivers that kind of passing consistently.

His vision looks too good in that video. Has his passing always been that good? Would definitely start in our team if he delivers that kind of passing consistently.

Didn't he have a boat load of assists in that year where RvP carried them?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You